This week’s entries were very impressive, which I fully expected to happen, as amazing photographers are a global phenomenon! As a reminder, the theme for the week was Lines, with a challenge to use lines in interesting ways to draw the eye into your image(s).
Of course, this allowed for many ways to interpret the challenge and I was certainly not disappointed by any of your approaches to the theme!
There were numerous wingback issues across all of WordPress this week, so if I missed someone’s entry please put a comment in and I will update this round-up.
Here’s another image from my collection that leads the eye down a merry path…
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge with links to their posts:
- Kim, who writes Do You See What I See??, provided a rather cool variety of images that made use of lines in various ways.
- Sonya of Middleton Road, posted an image that used lines in multiple directions to give the eye plenty to examine.
- Miriam of the Out an’ About blog, showed numerous studies of lines in images that were stunning as always!
- Nikki, who writes A Kinder Way, showed a communications tower in various seasons, which drew a significant line in her images.
- Steve, who writes Meandering Maverick, managed to make barbed wire look interesting in a set of images he captured.
- Debbie, whose blog is Forgiving Journal, combined an interesting study of lines in her image with a set of Haikus related to the theme!
- Nadia, whose blog Becoming Roots should entice a visit from you, showed a number of different approaches to using lines in her images; I particularly love the photo of the flower box under the window, which has lines going in multiple directions.
Thanks to each and every one of you, as I appreciate your taking the trouble and putting a great effort forth with these images.
Now to start preparing for Tuesday’s new topic…I’m trying to make up my mind on which one to pick