After last week’s colorful round up, this week gets twisted with an extravaganza of curvature found throughout Nature and the human-constructed world around us. This week’s theme of Curves made for simply gorgeous photography.
As you explored curves throughout, you shared a wealth of views of the world around us. There were gorgeous Nature shots and amazing structures that you found. I was astounded by the variety and beauty that you put on display this week! Thanks to all who participated!!
After the curves of the Yoga Tree variety, here are some curves that us humans use all the time (until we go completely paperless 🙂 )
A product shot from a number of years ago, that has curves in all the right places.
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge with links to their posts:
- Sayanthi, whose wonderful blog is Close to You, showed off curves in Nature in simply gorgeous images; go check them out!
- Charles’ blog CharlesEWaugh provided a great view of curves within curves (within curves?) of a beautiful flower.
- LadyLeeManilla is a blog with fantastic photography! You owe it to yourself to check it out.
- Emily’s, in her blog Zombie Flamingos, showed curvature ranging from a bowl to a cat’s nail (that could be ouch!).
- Debbie, whose blog is Forgiving Journal, talked about the curves that life may throw us and how they relate to those she found during a walk.
- Steve, in his blog Steve Newcomb Photography, showed various curvature on a cactus that is rumored to taste like bubble gum; I’m not sure that tried it himself 🙂
- Nikki showed off a fantastic leaf in her blog, A Kinder Way, from what may just be her favorite tree.
- Judith writes Nature Knows Best, where she threw us some curves from mother Nature… beware of the spider!!
I hope that I got everyone’s posts! Go check out each other’s posts and enjoy the wonderful range of expressions that we find!
I have a topic of pulchritude in mind for the next challenge…