With a philosophically oriented theme, such as Path, it is not surprising that even some of the literal interpretations provided food for deeper thought! The responses showed both some great photography and interesting interpretations of this week’s theme.
The addition of poems and great quotes made this week’s collection of responses an absolute pleasure for me to look over. I would encourage everyone to follow the links and discover the paths that abound!
In a slightly more ethereal approach to the concept of path, I present you with one of my abstract works, Transitions, which leads us along the eternal path…
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge with links to their posts:
- Michelle’s post in Southern by Design shows us a wonderful photo of the path and recognizes the beauty in the journey, which is worth remembering.
- iballrtw‘s post remembered a visit to Shimla in India with both its path and flowers; another location to add to my wishlist!
- Judith’s post in Nature Knows Best provides some amazing paths, but I’m not sure why the sheep used them to get to her cabbage…
- James’ post in James McEwan used the image as the inspiration for a fantastic poem titled ‘The Spirits in the Forest’.
- Kim’s blog Do You See What I See? is full of interesting visual stimuli, and his post in response to the challenge is among the finest of them!
- Xenia’s post in WhippetWisdom.com focuses on the companions on her path; her choice of companions is excellent!
- Debbie, in Forgiving Journal, focused on paving our path with Love, which definitely is a great way to enjoy our path to happiness!
I hope that I got everyone’s posts! These were definitely very impressive, both in their beauty and wisdom.
Now to think of something new for tomorrow…