This week’s Tuesday Photo Challenge of Color Contrast received a fantastic response. Thank you all for participating and providing such amazing posts!!
The usage of color contrast has been beautifully executed by all the great respondents to this week’s challenge. It is truly magnificent to see how much color variety and contrast exists in Nature and the world that we have created.
One of the advantages of living in New England is that we often get beautiful colors during the Autumn season, which provides a bit of color contrast/
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge with links to their posts:
- Georgie’s post in her blog Third Time Lucky! shows us some gorgeous colors across the spectrum.
- Michelle’s post in Southern by Design reminds us that Green Means Go!, using contrast between human-made and natural colors.
- Xenia’s Whippetwisdom shows explorations with her wonderful Whippets, which lead her to enough beautiful Nature that she provide even a second entry in this week’s challenge: Whippetwisdom!
- Marga writes The photographer smiled, in which she expertly used contrasting colors of two chairs to create a wonderful composition!
- Ann’s post in Ann J White shows us beautiful colors and their contrast at the edge between sea and sky, as well as sea and land.
- Charles’ entry in charlesewaugh provides a view of the Blue Star Spring in Yellowstone; it’s stunning!
- Miriam’s contribution in Shower of Blessing provides us a wondrous view of a beach on Maui, which really tells me to go visit it!
- Leaking Ink is a gorgeous blog, and this week’s entry takes us to Masai Mara in Kenya with great photos.
- Judith’s post in Nature Knows Best has an elegant simplicity to it, which really draws the viewer in wonderfully!
- Miriam’s fantastic blog, Out an’ About, contributes a post that shows us the great colors of Australia; makes me want to travel!
I think that we can all agree that these are truly great posts! Thanks to all your contributions, I’m getting ready for tomorrow’s theme…