After a light week of posting, as I took a bit of time off for the holidays, time to begin the week with round up of last week’s Tuesday Photo Challenge – Fresh. Between the busy time of the Thanksgiving holiday and turning 60 on that day, a little time off and general laziness wasn’t bad 🙂 Now, back to work!
Your contributions to this week’s challenge were nothing short of phenomenal, which is what I have come to expect at this point (no pressure there 🙂 ). The range of ideas that are contributed through your entries is fantastic going from fresh starts to fresh air and everything in between.
Here’s another little bit of freshness directly from a lovely pomegranate…
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge with links to their posts:
- Charles was first out of the blocks with his post in CharlesEWaugh showing off the freshness of the tomatoes picked from his garden.
- Scott’s post in Scott’s Place came from South America, where at least one of the coconuts was extremely fresh, as it had sprouted!
- Emily’s brings us back to Summer in Zombie Flamingoes, as she shows us some delicious looking cherries and the tree that bore them.
- Sasha’s post in Sasha’s Writings brings us a view of stunningly fresh flowers in a lovely bowl!
- Xenia’s doubles up again this week, with her first post in Whippetwisdom showing her fresh whippets on the beach, and her second Whippetwisdom post.
- Leaking Ink ‘s entry is not only fresh, but also incredibly precious!
- Debbie’s post in Forgiving Connects reminds us of the importance of fresh starts.
- Nature Knows Best, Judith’s wonderful blog, contributes the freshness of Nature and the majesty of elephants.
- Miriam’s post in Out an’ About brings a breath of fresh air and a drink of fresh water!
Another fantastic set of entries! The pressure is on to come up with another good theme to bring inspiration to this magnificent crowd!