In getting the first nine prints uploaded into my new Etsy store, part of the fun is to update my images to those that were finalized for print when I did the exhibit at my place of work, here at Red Hat in Westford, Massachusetts.
As I’m rather meticulous about my print preparation (the paper and ink adds up to a significant expense per print, and I was born a Dutchman 🙂 ), I spent quite a bit of time going over every detail of the print. As my tools (and skills) have expanded over the years, there has been opportunity to improve a number of prints from their originals. For each of these, I have ‘locked’ the final print settings into its own file, so that every one of the limited edition prints will look very much the same.
This image wound up being a tad crisper and a little bit more expressive than previous iterations. The resultant print on Canson Infinity Satin photographic paper looks great on the wall here at work.
Over the next couple of days, I will share some of the other ‘updated’ versions for your approval.