While the chill may be continuing off an on in New England, I was not surprised that this past week’s Tuesday Photo Challenge Theme of Fire lit up the responses!! Our weather may be all over the place, but the level of creativity in your entries into this challenge has been steady and very high! Thanks to all for participating and making this so much fun for me.
I strongly encourage all of you to check out each of the posts, as you’ll be both entertained and educated, while enjoying the lovely creative thoughts that are in the responses!
Here’s another little bit of fire to warm your hearts…
I captured this rather wintry scene with classic tones (actually, they were roasting marshmallows 🙂 ) during our visit to Tower Hill Botanic Gardens in Boylston, Massachusetts this past December.
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge with links to their posts:
- Candace was first this week with her post in Netdancer’s Musings and Photography; she brought us a very happy occasion that has to do with making wishes.
- ladyleemanila was not far behind, as she shared a wonderful variety of images inspired by fire in her post (it even included toes…).
- Charles’ post in his blog charlesewaugh provided us with a truly gorgeous capture of fire!
- Mini On Tour is a wonderful blog about the travels and travails of a Mini Mayfair; the TPC post with a wonderful photo of a fireplace left me longing for some port!
- Leaking Ink is just an amazing blog with great photography and interesting information; this week’s entry touches on Pongal, a Tamil harvest festival.
- Progressing Into Solitude‘s entry is all about fire and lost control; the images are wonderful!
- Miriam’s post in The Showers of Blessing puts us in front of the fireplace ready to enjoy the warmth and comfort of a relaxing evening!
- Stella second entry in the challenge with a post in her blog Giggles & Tales brings us both great architecture and a beautiful capture of the essence of fire.
- Susan’s blog Musin’ with Susan has lots of great photography, and her entry into this week’s challenge stands out!
- Judith’s post in her blog, Nature Knows Best, captures some rather imaginative aspects of fire… you should check it out!
- Emily’s post in her blog, Zombie Flamingoes, brings back memories of cozy fires from the past in a creative set of images.
- In her post in The New 3Rs: Retire, Recharge, Reconnect Marie brings us an fantastic view of a great window of a cathedral that is highlighted by one of our favorite fires, the Sun!
- Miriam’s entry in her excellent blog, Out an’ About, brings us a Fiery Ambience in all manner of images ranging from sunset to steam trains!
- …and Debbie created another wonderful post in ForgivingConnects about her burning desire; you’ll like it!
- …also, Khürt’s post in Island in the Net has a stunning image that is very appropriate for the theme!
Thanks to each of you for your participating in this week’s challenge. I’ve enjoyed each and every one of your posts and appreciate the time you have taken in putting them together. Now to decide on the next challenge!
Afterthought: looking at the WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge of Ambience, I think this image fits rather nicely (as do many of yours!!)