Welcome to this week’s round up, of the 43rd installment of the Tuesday Photo Challenge. All of you put your reflections to work in creative ways for this week’s theme of Mirror.
There were a great number of fantastic landscape images with water reflections, some really cool uses of mirrors in photos, as well as some great out-of-the-box thinking. This just tells me that you should check out all of the entries for this week and leave them your thoughts!
Since I posted something new with the mirror theme during the week, I’m going back to a bit of reflection from about 12 years ago…
The way, in which this image came about, is just one of those things that tells you there there are some interesting connections in the universe. As I was driving home during this Autumn day, I noticed the Sun and immediately had the urge to go to the Quinapoxet river in West Boylston, as there had to be something worthwhile to shoot. When I got there, there were a number of photographers who had set up on the bridge, so I decided to go for a low angle and go right to the edge of the river. It took me about 30 shots to get these geese to line up, but it was worth the effort!
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge with links to their posts:
- ladyleemanila was first again this week with her entry that covered quite a bit of water and includes a reflection under water!
- Ron’s post in his excellent blog, Progressing into Solitude, has some stunning reflections that you’ll have to check out!
- Stella gives us a variety of interpretations of this week’s theme in Giggles & Tales; all off them are wonderful!
- Xenia brings us two entries this week, with the first one a Haiku of Divine Love mirrored in the eyes in WhippetWisdom and the second has her wonderful whippets reflected in WhippetWisdom!
- Candace brings us back to Scotland again in Netdancer’s Musings; this time we get a beautiful sunset in Skye…
- Charles’ mirrored cuties in his post in charlesewaugh are just entirely too precious for words!
- pensitivity101 shows us how she mirrors her mother, in an absolutely lovely post!
- Georgie shares some gorgeous photos with us in her cool blog, Third Time Lucky!
- that little voice is a great blog to check out and the photos for this week’s theme are beautiful!
- Black Body takes us to Chicago’s Millennium Park this time with an excellent photo of the Cloud Gate sculpture.
- Bullyboy’s brings us a couple of great reflections in his post in his blog, Travel387.
- Pins N Ashes presents us with an excellent photo that reflects well on her!
- Emily’s post in her blog Zombie Flamingoes takes a very interesting, creative route to the mirror; let’s count how many ways we can figure the use of mirror in her photo…
- Marie’s post in The New 3Rs: Retire, Recharge, Reconnect has a very unusual photo that is really cool.
- This week, Miriam’s takes us to Spain in The Showers of Blessing, where she finds beautiful reflections in some of the architecture. She also bring sun a second post in The Showers of Blessing, with a magnificent chandelier!
- Dennis’ blog, A Trivial Mind At Work, has some stunning photographs, and his contributions to this week’s theme certainly are among them!
- Mac brings us some more gorgeous images in her blog, Southern by Design; it’s good to be around water!
- Following Him Beside Still Waters brings us some beautiful trees reflected in a lake.
- In Thoughts of Words, Sangbad has a beautiful poem to go along with a great mirror photo!
- Leaking Ink‘s contribution tho this week’s challenge is simply stunning; go look!
- Judith’s post in Nature Knows Best is definitely not for the hungry, as you’ll want some pastry after seeing it!
- Cee went very literal in her post in Cee’s Photography, as each has a mirror in it, in various creative ways!
- Maria’s post in her blog, CitySonnet, gives us a couple of magnificent reflections with quite a bit of flair!
- Judy gives a good variety of mirrors in her entry in her blog lifelessons.
- Miriam brings us some wonderful landscape reflections in her entry in Out an’ About; of course, she caught herself very well in the mirror as well 🙂
- Debbie talks about recognizing her talents and gifts in ForgivingConnects; it’s a stunning post with a great photo!
- Khürt’s post in Island in the Net shows that some of our minds work alike, as he included a reflection along the lines that I caught this week; his second shot is super cool!
Thanks again to all for your wonderful posts! Now, to work on tomorrow’s theme…This was certainly a wonderful set of posts with great images; I already have this week’s theme in mind….