The 48th episode of our weekly challenge dared threw you a curve ball and you responded with creativity that simply blew away the entire Curve! It was a blast reading all of you entries!!
Your entries were very creative in that you approached multiple aspects of curves, ranging from the curveball to the use of curves in architecture and Nature. There was no shortage of great images and posts! Thank you very much for all your great contributions!
Sometimes, when we encounter a curve, we need to come to a full stop…
This was something that caught my eye while walking, particularly since this sign was sitting along the road that runs past a parking lot without any intersection nearby…
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge with links to their posts:
- Mac serves up a side of cars in her post in Southern By Design, highlighting some great curves!
- Cee found some curves in great places in her post in Cee’s Photography.
- In her post in lifelessons, Judy finds us some great curves of all sorts! Judy found a cache of great images that inspired a second post in lifelessons!
- Miriam brings us the curves of Fort Macon in her entry in The Showers of Blessing.
- LadyLeeManilla shows of curves ranging from architecture to Nature’s finest in her entry.
- The contribution in bushboys world brings up a great set of images from Nature that provide interesting curvature.
- Candace shows of a really interesting angle that presents curvature and flame in her post in Netdancer’s Musings.
- food & film is a very cool blog and this week’s contribution to the challenge is stunning!
- Travel with Intent brings a fantastic view of architectural curves!
- Ranjeeta’s post in Atrangizindagieksafar provides us with a view of curves ranging from parachutes to delicious cake!
- Alfaazmeredilse shows off curves around the house and the road well traveled!
- pensitivity101 brings out some classic cars with their curves!
- Judith’s post in Nature Knows Best presents us with lots of great curves in architecture!
- Steve finds inspiration in his family in the curves that he photographs in his entry in A Bum Without A Beach.
- Debbie brings us a pair of wonderful posts this week; the first brings us a wonderful poem from the labyrinth in ForgivingConnects and the second one is about being a Peace Ambassador ForgivingConnects.
- Miriam’s post in her blog Out an’ About tells us about the curves that we have to traverse in life and has fantastic photography, as well as juggling instructions.
- Khürt’s post in Island in the Net provides us with stunning image of architectural arches, as well as great advice from another photographer about what makes a good photo.
- wHakAahUa shows us images of wonderful paper light fixtures, as well as a cake that is amazing!
- Xenia’s entry in WhippetWisdom has a great haiku and stunning images of those great whippets having fun!
- Leaking Ink fell in love with her curves and shows off some of those great curves on geese.
- Bullyboy brings us some cool curves in his post in Travel387.
- Andrea has an interesting view of curves in her post in ARHtistic License!
- Ron finds some cool swans in his post in Progressing into Solitude, along with several other curves!
This is another great set of images, posts and participation! Thanks to each of you for taking the time and being creative! Tomorrow we’re on to another week…