Welcome to the 53rd round up of the Tuesday Photo Challenge! Together we have crossed a milestone in completing our first year’s worth of Tuesday Photo Challenges! A heartfelt thank you to all of you who have contributed, read, commented and kept this series going across the first 52 weeks! Let’s see what the 2nd year brings us!
With a theme like Mystery, I intentionally left the door wide open for your creative horses to gallop through and blaze new trails! You found mystery and wonder in the world around us, the sky above and even the symbols that we summon to represent us. You have once again managed to surprise and amaze me! Thank you!!
Thinking of the theme Mystery, this was one image that also came to my mind…
This image is from my series of surreal images, each of which has a touch of mystery within it. In this image, we might wonder what is drawing the woman into the sky, or what lies behind this sky? Why would she resist escape from this dismal bathroom?
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge with links to their posts:
- Xenia posted first this week with a great haiku and photos in her blog Whippetwisdom.
- Rheka’s post in wHakAahUa is filled with the mystery of flowers, which is enhanced by technique and beauty.
- Charles’ image in charlesewaugh is truly mysterious in that, while recognizable as metal, it is not easy to figure out what it really is.
- Ladyleemanilla combines the mysterious in both some of the unusual items that she captured and the beautiful text that accompanies it.
- The only deadhead in the hameau provides a stunning, mysterious image in theonlyD800inthehameau; go check it out…
- iBallRTW brings us to the Thar Desert in Rajasthan, India, for some very unusual animal tracks. Can you tell what animal made these tracks?
- Candace juxtaposes the old and new in her post in Netdancer’s Musings; a mysterious blend results.
- Leola’s brings us a mystery in Spiritually and Emotionally Connected with a photo that asks the viewer to identify what might be happening.
- Ron brings us a touch of mystery in his post in Progressing into Solitude, and adds a touch of Elmo to it!
- Amy brings us the mystery of horses in her blog The World is a Book…; what might these horses be hiding?
- Marie’s post in The New 3Rs: Retire, Recharge, Reconnect is a bit mysterious, as Jupiter was crying…
- George, who writes the blog The Alchemist of the Woods may not have enjoyed flying (for all the right reasons), but did bring some mountain mystery with photos and poetry!
- Miriam went all out in her post in the Showers of Blessing, as she peeled back some of the layers of mystery of our favorite planet!
- Leaking Ink has a cat with a nose for mysteries, who solves them without any encouragement of humans!
- Steve celebrates Earth Day with us in a Bum without a Beach and brings along some Muscovy ducks for good measure!
- Judith shares a mysterious look from her cat in Nature Knows Best with a little touch of Macavity!
- Debbie brings us another Forgiving Fridays post in ForgivingConnects, examining the mystery of love with a little encouragement of Meister Eckhart!
- Khürt brings us the mystery of looking into a house in his blog, Island in the Net, as we wonder what might be going on in this house…
- Miriam shares mystery and wonder in her post in Out an’ About, as she brings us the moon, the flowers of the earth, the road ahead and many other images!
This is another great set of images, posts and participation! Thanks to each of you for taking the time and being creative! You have truly made this first anniversary very special!