Welcome to the 55th round up of the Tuesday Photo Challenge!
This week’s theme of Healthy clearly struck a chord with many of you, and, like me, a lot of you focused on healthy foods. There were also wonderful posts about other healthy activities, such as getting out in Nature, a special whippet’s recovery to full strength and dealing with health issues, such as fibromyalgia. There was even a post about the healthy grieving, which struck a chord with me.
In short, your breadth of experience and creativity was on full display again this week, and I truly enjoyed reading your posts!!
Here are some additional healthy images that came to mind, when I was thinking about this week’s theme…
These images demonstrate the great variety of healthy foods that we find on our planet, each of which I find delicious. Of course, tastes vary, so it’s awesome that there’s something healthy to eat for every one’s taste buds!
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge with links to their posts:
- PtitNFit kicked things off this week with a great post about those shakettes! Go check it out!
- The photo in theonlyD800inthehameau is a fantastic display of healthy foods, many of which are unfamiliar to me. Now I have to explore them!
- Leaking Ink recognizes the importance of a variety of colors in one’s diet; it looks pretty yummy, but I think it’s taken!
- Leave it to ladyleemanilla to share a cornucopia of healthy activities and foods, although there may be some junk food among the images 🙂
- Charles really spruces things up with a rather healthy looking pine tree in charlesewaugh.
- Xenia posted twice this week starting with great photos of her whippets and a haiku in her blog Whippetwisdom. Her second entry of the week focuses on Eivor’s recovery with lovely photos and a haibun in Whippetwisdom.
- pensivity101 regales us with a great poem that focuses on the strawberry and kale’s lot in the blender!
- Candace talks about her time in Greece in Netdancer’s Musings and how she tackled flare ups of fibromyalgia.
- Cee posted some rather great looking health foods in her post in Cee’s Photography!
- Stella’s post in her excellent blog Giggles & Tales makes us some rather delicious looking smoothies!
- Ru’s Rue features a fantastic photo of strawberries in her post!
- A Tale Unfolds is a beautiful blog with photography and cakes!! Their entry to the challenge finds a bean in grass!
- Ron’s post in Progressing Into Solitude focuses on his lime tree and its multiple uses!
- Maria’s post in CitySonnet details the growth of a strawberry plant with exquisite photography!
- iBallRTW tests our fitness with a healthy walk to the temple honoring Hanuman!
- Une Photo, un poéme provides an entry filled with beautiful photography of a kiwi plant.
- Miriam post in the Showers of Blessing is rather special as she covers the helth benefits of grieving.
- Judith talks about the health benefits of severl things in Nature Knows Best illustrated with wonderful photos!
- Khürt’s post in Island in the Net focuses on the benefits of a good breakfast, which he shows off with a rather awesome looking breakfast!
- Debbie has an excellent post in ForgivingConnects, showing that health can be an on-going project that should be non-judgmental and forgiving!
This is another great set of images, posts and participation! Thanks to each of you for taking the time and being creative! Now I have to think of another theme!
13 thoughts on “Tuesday Photo Challenge – Round Up 55”
Those cherry tomatoes look delicious.
Reblogged this on ladyleemanila and commented:
healthy round-up 🙂
Thank you kindly!
Thank you for another great challenge Frank and those pomegranates look very yummy :o)
Thank you kindly, Xenia! They were delicious.
I’m with Xenia – love the look of those pomegranates !! Great weekly challenge and contributions from everyone. Looking forward to seeing what you cook up for us tomorrow !!! 🙂
It’s in the crockpot right now, as I’m at a conference this week 🙂
Great participation of 55 responses. You made a great challenge, Frank!
Thank you, Miriam! Your entry definitely touched me.
Thank you for your kind comment, Frank!
Frank, you are building such community here! I love reading these posts & also the comments on your round up 🙂 The purple cabbage photo was my fav (I think that’s cabbage?) Anyway, thanks again for a lovely theme, it really taught me a lot. Blessings to you – hope your conference is going well. Debbie Be well
Thank you, Debbie! You are most kind. Yes, there are lots of great people writing wonderful posts, which is a complete and total joy to behold!
Conference is going well, despite long days 🙂
Have a wonderful day!