Welcome to the 57th round up of the Tuesday Photo Challenge!
Wow, wow, wow! You have travelled all over the world and lots of places that I would love seeing. The variety of images and posts is nothing short of mind-blasting! There’s lots of viewing and reading in these posts and I enjoyed it all!
Thank you for your wonderful participation!!
I thought I’d share this image with you that is from yesterday…
This view was from Sunday’s drive through the hills of Tuscany, as we were closing in on the beautiful little town of Chiusdino.
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge with links to their posts:
- Xenia managed to presage this week’s topic by posting a wonderful Haibun and photos in Whippetwisdom, all about passing places!
- Wow, ladyleemanilla all the places that you have been to! And so many great photos. There is a challenge in recognizing all of them…
- pensivity101 shares a great photo from Comberton Quay and thoughts of canal boat travelling.
- Stella truly is a world traveller, as demonstrated by the photography in her entry in Giggles & Tales.
- Candace shows us some fantastic images of her travels to really cool places in her post in Netdancer’s Musings.
- Miriam’s post in the Showers of Blessing highlights the wonderful aspects of a family visit.
- The blog might be called Watching the Daisies, but Bridgid’s post this week focuses on much more than daisies in her report on the Keukenhof, which is magnificent!
- This week’s entry from theonlyD800inthehameau takes you to one of the places that is on my bucket list: Petra!
- Miriam takes us Out an’ About on the Taloongi Trails, which certainly is a travel adventure, particularly when Doug overestimates the ground clearance of his truck…
- Une Photo, un poéme goes on a pilgrimage to a fantastic monastery in Bulgaria in a wonderful post!
- Bullyboy first takes us to a site representing the Dravidian culture in India in his first post in Travel387 and then takes us to Ooty and area in his second post in Travel387.
- Ron’s post in Progressing Into Solitude provides a view of what reminds him that he is travelling… a bit eerie!
- Judith takes us to Thailand in her travel post in Nature Knows Best: what a wonderful holiday!
- Marie went to North Pole and provides us with a great post about Alaskan Spring in The New 3Rs: Retire, Recharge, Reconnect!
- George tells us about his travels in and around Greensboro, NC, in his post in the Alchemist of the Woods, which experience is very different, depending on the season!
- Justine provides us with a view of a town closer to my residence in her post in Justine Taylor Photography.
- Debbie gives us a wonderful post in ForgivingConnects, filled with the happiness that comes from forgiveness.
- Khürt takes us camping in the Poconos in his post in Island in the Net.
- Grace goes to visit Grandma and does a repair job in her post in Following Him Beside Still Waters; nice flowers!
This is another great set of images, posts and participation! Thanks to each of you for taking the time and being creative! Tomorrow’s theme is already written and scheduled! See, if you can guess what it is 🙂