Welcome to the 58th round up of the Tuesday Photo Challenge!
You took to the streets and provided a great deal of wonderful insight! I really appreciate the great posts that you provided and particularly enjoyed your creative way to approach some of the subtleties that make for great photographs of streets and street photography.
Thank you for all those wonderful posts and providing me with some inspiring posts to read!
Now that I’m back (and spent a good part of the day off-loading my images and organizing them), I took a quick stab at this view of one of the streets in Volterra…
Volterra is a town that should be on everyone’s must visit list in Tuscany; it has a true charm and great variety of sites to visit all well within walking distance. From Etruscan to Roman and Renaissance, there is wonderful representation within Volterra.
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge with links to their posts:
- Starting this week’s entries, theonlyD800inthehameau brings us to Carcassonne in Southern France to explore the old city!
- Une Photo, un poéme shows us of Bucharest’s changes, as the city is moving more towards modernity.
- Charles captures some of the color in Puerto Rico in his post in charlesewaugh.com; I agree that it definitely is a photographer’s paradise!
- pensivity101 brings the pleasures of travel to the agoraphobic in a rather clever poem!
- A very different view of the world is provided by iballrtw‘s post that shows us a bazaar in New Delhi.
- Wow, ladyleemanilla, what an impressive array of streets and awesome music to accompany them!
- Bullyboy shows off the bends and slopes of the streets in an impressive set of photos in Travel387.
- Mostly Monochrome is an impressive blog with amazing photography done the old-fashioned way (do you remember film?); go check it out!
- Susan captured a beautiful street in Amsterdam, as you can only find them there, in her entry in Musin’ with Susan.
- Miriam’s post in the Showers of Blessing takes us to some great locations for streets. I particularly like Seville, Spain!
- Leaking Ink takes us into the city of Lucknow with a view of the Rumi Darwaz.
- Ron’s post in Progressing Into Solitude talks of the promises of streets of silver in Virginia City with a great photo!
- Stella’s post in Giggles & Tales shows us streets in various cities; there is wonderful character in these streets!
- Justine shares lovely views of streets in her beautifully photographed entry in Justine Taylor Photography.
- Bushboy’s street is probably not your average, run-of-the-mill street, particularly when he finds a herd of cattle being driven past his driveway in bushboys world!
- Cee brings us a wonderful set of photos in her post in Cee’s Photography!
- Judith brings us closer to some of the wonderful art that is in the streets in here post in Nature Knows Best; it truly looks magnificent!
- Debbie’s post in ForgivingConnects has happiness written all over it with the prospect of Colorado!
- Khürt’s post in his blog Island in the Net takes us to the streets with wonderful images!
- Ron brings us a variety of streets in his cool blog Locating Frankenstein’s Brain!
- Grace might not look forward to driving on winding roads, but she certainly got some nice photos of them in her post in Following Him Beside Still Waters.
This is another great set of images, posts and participation! Thanks to each of you for taking the time and being creative!