Welcome to the 87th round up of the Tuesday Photo Challenge! First of, my apologies for this late posting; vacation time is wreaking havoc with my schedule 🙂
All of you got into the spirit of the Season with gusto! The variety of images is simply stunning with a number of takes on the season of your choice; I noticed that nobody decided to season with pepper and salt! Your photographs were fantastic and your posts were well-written and thoughtful! Thank you for all your excellent contributions!
Here’s a look at my favorite season: Autumn
The color of Autumn in New England is nothing short of spectacular! Coupled with the fresh air, as Summer’s heat has dissipated, I just want to go outside and enjoy every day of this wonderful season.
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge with links to their posts:
- This week, pensivity101 takes her craft of poetry to the next level with wondrous verse!
- Xenia’s first post in whippetwisdom brings us waves of colour and a wonderful haibun; in her second post in whippetwisdom, Xenia brings us back a memory and the season!
- ladyleemanilla shares a magnificent array of seasonal images with us that you’ll have to take a look at!
- This week’s entry in theonlyD800inthehameau will give you the chills, as it has Jack Frost nipping at your nose!
- Sheena’s entry in Leaking Ink looks at each of the seasons, with beautiful images for each!
- In Cee’s Photography, we get a glorious view of some of what makes the Winter season warm and bright!
- Sliky svoju ljubim II shows us a stunning image with ice playfully floating in the foreground.
- Nicole shares a beautifully executed photo in her post in Une Photo, Un Poéme: you can feel the ducks holding onto the last bit of warmth of the season!
- In her post in Mara’s Artistry, Mara captures the spirit of the Last Jedi in a photo from ComicCon, which fits with this holiday season’s release!
- Sarah let’s us know that it’s not turning Winter everywhere in By Sarah; the beautiful dogwood is blooming and makes us think of Spring and Summer! In a second post, Sarah introduces us to Archie, the cookie taster, in By Sarah.
- In Photo Roberts Blog, Robert shares a beautiful study of the daffodil, aka Narcissus, with fantastic photography!
- The Roaming Urban Gypsy brings us up close for a very personal look at a display that has the narrative of the season; both photos and display are magical!
- Ed’s post in his blog In My Mind’s Eye reminds us that it’s cold outside, as Winter is arriving in New England!
- In Folly’s Photoworld vol. 2, Petra looks back to long walks on cool mornings that she used to share with her husband when he was healthy; good memories and beautiful photos!
- Cactus Haiku shares a whimsical look at the season with Santa on a snowmobile, allowing Rudolph to relax this Christmas eve!
- In Land of Images, the snow is falling and it’s evening. Looks like a perfect scene for Christmas Eve.
- Photogate shows us some of the colder aspects of the season with some beautiful images!
- The entry from Arizona Mary‘s great blog shows some of the seasonal decorations that are popping up, such as the angel bringing a message to some bears!
- In Doar Nicole, we go beyond the seasons through elevation with great photos, as well as some inspiration from Don Quixote! In a second entry in Doar Nicole, we get to learn about the wonderful quince!
- In Poetry in Pictures, we get a view of what winter morning in Araku looks like, which appears a bit warmer than in New England!
- In the wonderful blog, Urban Liaisons, we become part of the countdown to midwinter, maybe ready for a solstice party?
- Imelda’s entry in her blog, My Wall, brings us to Santa Claus, as he parades through the streets, as well as some berries that persist to cling through their tree in Winter.
- In Wind Kisses, we are treated to a view of what Winter is like in Arizona, which looks like a lot of fun! But where’s the snow?
- Khürt’s post in his blog Island in the Net has both wonderful photography and some bad news; Khürt dropped his Nikon camera, unfortunately beyond repair. Despite this handicap, he produced some remarkable images with his iPhone!
- Musin’ with Susan definitely put a smile on my face with a Santa strolling along the sidewalk with nary a care in the world!
- Marie’s post in The New 3Rs: Retire, Recharge, Reconnect takes us to Strassbourg, where the tables are still set for outdoor guests! Might be a little chilly!
- The Alchemist of the Woods regales us with a view of the seasons in North Carolina; I definitely have a favorite among George’s photos, see if you can guess which one!
- In Bajezen, we get a wonderful view of the holiday season in a warmer part of the world; that rum cake looks rather delicious!
- This week’s post from the blog joknut gives us a fantastic view of the holiday season; Santa appears to be flying off momentarily!
I hope that you enjoy these posts and let the authors know!