Welcome to the 211th round up of the Tuesday Photo Challenge!
In this second week of being back in the saddle this new year, it’s fun to see all the great entries that you contributed! Thank you very much for such great work! Your twists on this theme were a pleasure to read and view, and it’s great to see that all the twists come together in this manner.
Here’s a twist that I had to ascend…
During our vacation in Italy, my wife and I started in Ostia Antica, the ancient port city of Rome; there we found the castle of Pope Julius II, who valued his privacy, judging by the fortifications.
Please enjoy the following blog posts:
- Diane kicked things off in her post in pensivity101 with a wonderful bit of prose inspired by the image of the tree twisting up into the sky in the abbey’s courtyard. Beautifully done!
- There’s a wonderful capture of the twist of the vine in this week’s entry in Geriatri’X’ Fotogallery; the view of the vine, makes me wonder what lovely grapes will grow there!
- Maria twists our perceptions in her post in Kamerapromenader, as she brings us a very creative approach in PhotoShop! Great twist!
- Brian takes us into Nature’s creative realm in his post in Bushboy’s World, as Mother Nature displays great variety in her choice!
- In another great post in Wanderlust and Wonderment, we are treated to a magnificent twist of Nature, learn the ropes and get to shout about it! Check it out!
- Teresa brings us another amazing photo in her post in My Camera & I, which shows us how life can adapt to the forces put upon it!
- Alice shows off a rather nautical theme in the fence in her post in The 59 Club; great capture and angle on this one!
- There are some rather significant twists in an amazing shot in David M’s Photoblog, as both the hungry ones and the patient parent contort for this shot!
- Nicole provides us with the pleasure of another stunning photo in her post in Une Photo, Un Poéme; the capture of the twists in this tree is gorgeous!
- Ken not only shows off his photos skills in a great post in Pictures without Film, as he also shares his rich sense of humor in this post! Love it!!
- Xenia brings on her Whippetwisdom in a lovely post, which features some of my favorite subjects: dogs and driftwood, plus I love the poetry as well!
- Cee has us all twisted up in her contribution in Cee’s Photo Challenges! Those twists are both whimsical and utilitarian with a hint of Samba!
- Sandy brings us Winter with a twist in her post in Out of my Write Mind, combining the chills and beauty in an artful manner!
- The lovely photo and quote in Sgeoil‘s post made me think of the Fates of greek mythology, as they spin, draw out and cut the thread of life. Wonderfully done!
Please let all these wonderful authors know how much you enjoy their blog posts!