The work week is coming to an end once again, or at least slowing down a bit, as there will be some testing that I’ll continue over the weekend.
Of course, like most of you, I have plans for the weekend, but most of them will be rather pleasant and relaxing, as I’m not overdoing it after fighting off this nasty stomach bug! So here it goes…
- Guitar lesson on Saturday! Yes, this will be an hour of fun, as my guitar teacher makes it enjoyable and ensures that at the end of an hour’s playing, I always feel better about my ability than I should realistically.
- The basement project shall continue…I’ll at least spend a couple of hours to further progress. Baby steps!!
- Hang with the dogs! Did I ever mention that Cardigans are a blast to hang around with?
- Hopefully not clear too much snow…the forecasters are saying that most will stay south of us, but you never know!
- And watch the all-important game this weekend, as the Patriots exact revenge on the Broncos to complete their next step in the Farewell Goodell Tour! Sorry Peyton (not really), but this is not your time, as Brady has his weapons of choice and will not be denied!
Enough trash talk for the moment! What are your plans for the weekend? Whatever they are, have a great one!!