Another week with fantastic entries, which were a delight to see, as it looked like you found some inspiration in this week’s topic. In this sixth installment of the Tuesday Photo Challenge, the theme was clouds, particularly keeping in mind how they can enhance the scene that is captured in an image.
For those who’d like to participate in this weekly challenge, the rules are the following:
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge:
- iballrtw of the Eyeball Around the World blog, posted a beautifully lit cloud image with sunlight streaming around the edges of the cloud.
- Sonya of Middleton Road, posted a landscape image that together with the beautiful clouds made me feel like I was in a fairy tale.
- Miriam of the Out an’ About blog, wove an entire story around the cloud photos that she posted, which were fantastic.
- Nikki, who writes A Kinder Way showed some of the great Texas skies and provided interpretation to some of the great clouds in her images.
- Debbie, of ForgivingJournal got some of her creative energy expressed through her cloud images, which inspired!
- Steve, who writes Meandering Maverick, was stymied by a week of perfect, cloudless weather, so he regaled us with some fantastic cloud images from before.
Thank you to all of you who participated and everyone who supported by reading these posts. Hope you had as much fun as I did!
Next Tuesday, it will be time for another topic… I have something in mind already, that I hope will give you a bit of inspiration.