We’re wrapping up the first 3 months of the Tuesday Photo Challenge with a fantastic turn out for the theme of Patterns. Throwing out the challenge for all of you to let your brains do the thing that they do best, which is to use patterns to kep us going in our daily lives.
There were some fantastic patterns that were uncovered by these great participants. So let your brains do their work and find another pattern in this image…and then go check out the list of amazing posts and let them know what you think!!
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge with links to their posts:
- The first entry was from MyFavouriite, a new blogger who found a really cool pattern in curry leaves.
- Marisa, The Girl That Dreams Awake, showed off a fantastic pattern in the bark of a mystery tree; do you know what tree this is?
- Kim provided a another great post on his blog Do You See What I See?; patterns of all kinds pop up in the great photos that he shares with us.
- Miriam of the Out an’ About blog, showed patterns of all varieties in the images that she posted!
- Debbie, whose blog is Forgiving Journal, wrote a great post about how patterns affect us.
- Another new entry came from Emily, who writes Zombie Flamingos (great title), with the patterns in her life (love that cat!).
- Another great new participant is Ladyleemanilla, who showed the patterns in Him Indoors’ projcet to build a model of the HMS Victory.
- Marie, whose great blog is The New 3 Rs: Retire, Recharge, Reconnect, showed us patterns in architecture (you’ll want to see this one!).
- Nikki’s post in her blog, A Kinder Way, went to the fence, her fence, to find some interesting patters and wrote a great post with it!
- Steve’s post in Meandering Maverick showed some of the differences and similarities between man-made and natural patterns!
Another fantastic week with amazing posts. I’m very much looking forward to what next week brings!
I’m pretty much set for tomorrow’s edition, which will send you off into another direction of fun!