Welcome to the 213th round up of the Tuesday Photo Challenge!
Your views of tomorrow provided a wonderful spectrum of our hopes and dreams, as well as a dose of reality that has framed us in this pandemic. As an optimist, I very much connect to your hopes and dreams, and, as a connector, I want to bring each of you along on that vision of a better tomorrow. We may struggle through these times, but our spirit shall not be doused, as we come through all this stronger, more experienced and a bit wiser.
Thank you for a wonderful set of entries that have made me smile, caused me to think and more than anything allowed me to appreciate the wonderful place in the universe, where I find myself: connected to you!
Let’s unfold our tomorrows…
Translucence and natural structures always intrigue me, which made this stunning leaf an easy choice for a subject; what struck me is that it also gave me a sense of the phoenix, rising out of nothing into beauty.
Please enjoy the following blog posts:
- Nicole kicks off this theme’s responses with a wonderful photo in her post in Une Photo, Un Poéme; the catkins give us hope for a wonderful tomorrow!
- Diane gives us views of tomorrow in her post in pensivity101, which all of us will enjoy, as much as we love our favorite places.
- Debbie shares lovely paths in her post in Travel with Intent, which I, for one, look forward to traversing!
- Hammad takes us on the wings of birds in his post in the Blog of Hammad Rais; these wings take us into the future, not knowing what lies ahead tomorrow. Great post!
- Teresa has a clear vision of what she wants in her tomorrow, as we can see in her post in My Camera & I; may that hug be in the near future!
- Carol gives us a lovely view of tomorrow in her post in Light Words; in few tomorrows those will be even lovelier!
- Indira looks forward to the days of mask-free life in her post in Sharing Thoughts, and rediscovering what we used to take for granted!
- Sheetal has acquired a new skill that she shares in her post in Sheetalbravon; you should go check what it is, as it can come in handy!
- In a lovely post in the blog Sound Mind Journey, we are treated to a haiku that embodies the spirit of tomorrow!
- Ken is looking for a live audience in his tomorrows in his post in Pictures without Film; of course, this thought of tomorrow leads to the next theme…
- Brian’s photos of tomorrow are filled with hope and future songs in his post in Bushboys World; although, I’ve never figured out what age is too old for rock’n’roll!
- The blog Land of Images is a treasure trove of photography, and the view of tomorrow that is shared is stunning!
- Xenia has a wonderful view of tomorrow in words and images in her post in Tranature, which makes us want to see it even sooner! Continuing the story in Whippetwisdom, we enjoy the fun had by Eivor and Pearl, as they cherish each moment in their playground!
- The images in the post for this theme in A Day in the Life are just stunning, as I can see myself sitting back and taking in the view, while anticipating what tomorrow might bring.
- I’d like to encourage each of you to not only look at this week’s entry in Don’t Hold Your Breath, but also take the time to read about what is important for our tomorrows! Wonderful post!
- Sandy fills us with hope in her post in Out of my Write Mind, as the Sun will come out and we have much to look forward to!
- I expect that many among us have similar anticipations for tomorrow to those expressed in Don’t Forget the Half; lovely post and great destinations!
- Amy gives us a deeper sense of the sacrifices that have been made for our tomorrows in her post in Photography Journal Blog vol. 2; great image and post!
- David brings us along for his tomorrow, as he uses that day for a walk around the neighborhood. We get to see his wonderful captures from that walk in his post in David M’s Photoblog.
- Maria visualizes a future, in which people come together in workplaces in her post in Kamerapromenader; I, too, miss the human interaction of our work environments!
- Great thoughts are found in another wonderful post in Sgeoil, as the seeds of today are the flowers of tomorrow.
- Rupali’s post in the lovely blog Mazeepuran touches deeply on the importance of embracing our present, as we reach for tomorrow.
- Khürt manages to reach deep within himself and share the aspect of our becoming an automaton in the pandemic, with a fantastic post in Island in the Net; let’s continue to work toward the shared photowalk, and that pint after work! We shall overcome!
Please let all these wonderful authors know how much you enjoy their blog posts!
One thought on “Tuesday Photo Challenge – Round Up 213”
Thanks for the wonderful comment on the round up, Frank!