I was pleasantly surprised when Angel nominated me for the “LIEBSTER AWARD”. Thank you so much for considering my blog worth this award. As I am just finishing up the Blogging101 course, I am truly honored and excited!
Thank you very much, Angel! Please check out her blog, where she has lots of uplifting posts and interesting posts, as she tries to make things of the hard things in life!
Now, for those who have not heard about the award, here are the rules:
- Thank your nominator
- Show the award on your blog
- Answer 10 questions asked to you
- Ask 10 questions to 10 new nominees (who have less than 200 followers)
- Notify them
Thank you once again, Angel, as I can’t thank you enough for this nomination!
10 Questions asked to me by Angel.
- What was your first thought when you read about your nomination? I was simply overjoyed, as it came completely out of the blue.
- What is your favourite thing about blogging? The ability to interact with other bloggers, and get their feedback on what I post.
- Would you take more classes like Blogging101? Why? Blogging101 was a tremendous kickstart to finally get my blog out of the doldrums; I’m looking for additional classes to continue this drive forward.
- Is there a specific thing you would like to blog about but have not yet? There are some drafts building up right now, so stay tuned for some completely new material.
- What will your blog look like in five years? Hopefully, it will continue to evolve and become ever more inspiring to my fellow bloggers. As my graphic design skills improve, the look and feel of my blog should grow with these skills.
- What inspires you? A unique view into the world around me. A moment of perfect stillness. Completing a tricky task. Inspiring someone else to stretch their abilities.
- What drives you nuts? Mindless people, by and large…
- If you were reborn – who would you be? I’d come back as an artistic scientist…
- From today’s perspective: If you could change an event that happened in your life would you do it? There are lots of things that I might do differently with hindsight, but it’s not too useful to dwell on the past.
- What is your inner child’s favourite activity? Musing over things, challenging myself.
The following bloggers are my nominees for the “Liebster” award, and I hope they accept it:
- The Inkwell
- Blue Car Painted Green
- Raines Journal
- Gerry Wilson
- Poems in the Wild
Nominees are kindly requested to answer the following 10 questions:
- Why did you start blogging?
- How do you feel about being nominated?
- What is your opinion about Blogging101?
- What are your hobbies other than blogging?
- What inspires you the most?
- Is this your first/only blog or do you have other blogs too?
- How would you describe your blog?
- What are the things that annoy you?
- who would you want to be if you were reborn?
- What is the message you want to give to your readers through your blog?
Keep on blogging!!
Thank you all!
13 thoughts on “I received a Liebster Award!”
Thank you so much for the nomination I would love to accept
Congrats on the award!!
I must apologise because I thought this was a free award blog. Don´t ask me why. My bad. I love your blog, just saying 😉
Btw, The yoga tree is a piece of ART!
Also, amazing nominees!
Big hug, David
Thank you, David. No apologies needed. Yes, the Yoga Tree certainly is a very special creation of nature.
Love your blog too, particularly the exercise information, as I really need those.
Nature had something to do, but your pic is amazing!! That tree is doing yoga because you capture it that way.
Thank you for your kind and encouraging words, Frank 😉
Tomorrow another exercise, let’s rest from fitness on Sundays 😀
Big hug, David
You’re very kind! Have a wonderful day!
You too 🙂
Aww Thank you for the mention.What a nice surprise indeed. I don’t know how this whole thing goes on but i really appreciate that you took notice of a newbie like me.Thank you once again for nominating me & the encouragement you give . I gladly accept it.
You’re most welcome! You do a great job on your blog, so it deserves even more attention! Have a wonderful day!
Wonderful! Great reading your responses and getting to know you better. Thank you for accepting the award. Congrats again.
your welcome xx