It was great to see the participation this week, as it continued to grow and I have to say that all the entries were really creative and have excellent qualities! Well done by everyone who participated.
As a reminder, the fifth installment of the Tuesday Photo Challenge urged everyone to get creative in producing a silhouette. Not something that photographers do every day, which is why I thought this may be of interest to folks.
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge:
- iballrtw, the Eyeball Around the World blog, provided a great silhouette that was photographed in Cuba. Go check there posts on Cuba, as they are really interesting.
- Miriam of the Out an’ About blog, reminisced about her days as a daredevil with beautiful waterskiing silhouettes.
- Debbie, of ForgivingJournal got into paying attention how light falls and came up with several silhouettes, including a silhouette selfie!
- Steve’s Meandering Maverick featured stunning landscape silhouettes, of which the image with the birds was my favorite; which one do you like best?
- Nikki, who writes A Kinder Way took the experimentation to heart and photographed using candlelight to create amazing silhouettes.
Thank you for all these great posts; I hope that you had fun participating this week, and please check out everyone’s posts and let them know how well they did!
Now, I’ll start putting together something new for this coming Tuesday, all the way from Israel! The weather is great and the people are friendly and the food is delicious, so I’m having a good time!