This week’s entries were very impressive, which is even more impressive, as this week’s challenge was difficult, as I asked people to express an abstract concept, the Human Spirit.
I was inspired by recent events to select the human spirit, as it is what will pull us through and, most importantly, pull together, as humanity should and will prevail.
A warm thanks to all who participated, as the response was heartwarming!
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge with links to their posts:
- Steve, who writes Meandering Maverick, showed us a great memorial for local Police, Fire and EMS, who often put their lives on the line to help others.
- Miriam of the Out an’ About blog, documented the incredible drive and determination of the people of Marysville, a village that was wiped out by bushfiers only to make a strong comeback!
- Nadia, who writes blog Becoming Roots, shows us that many things, even little ones, help us maintain and sometimes rebuild our human spirit.
- Debbie, whose blog is Forgiving Journal, provided a truly uplifting report of a wonderful person giving hugs against LGBTQ violence!
- Nikki, who writes A Kinder Way, provided a report on her Life is Good shirt that was released to support victims recovering from the Boston Marathon bombing.
- Kim may have been late, but his entry on Do You See What I See?, serves as a great reminder that we should not take our planet for granted and that it takes human spirit to stand up for the environment!
- A late entry by Bikurgurl, whose Just a gurl in the world tagline belies the depth of her blog (great writing!), touched on the little details of the human spirit!
Thanks to each and every one of you, as I appreciate your taking the trouble and putting a great effort forth with these images.
Now to start preparing for Tuesday’s new topic…I’m trying to make up my mind on which one to pick