This week it was all about the veggies! Yes, vegetables were the theme and we got some interesting posts including finding out who does not like to eat his veggies 🙂
The challenge was to not just present an image of vegetables, but to do something creative, keeping an eye on composition, colors, lines and all the pieces that make for a great photo. I’m happy to say that the entries were worthy!!
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge with links to their posts:
- Marie writes the New 3 R’s: Retire, Recharge, Reconnect, an wonderful blog that is an inspiration to all; her post shows us asparagus in Venice, Italy!
- Miriam of the Out an’ About blog, showed us the current state of her vegetable garden and some shots preceding the harvest!
- Steve, who writes Meandering Maverick, clearly eats his veggies under protest and entertained us with his interpretation of how he goes for his recommended daily veggie intake 🙂
- Debbie, whose blog is Forgiving Journal, showed the connection between touching the soil and forgiveness using a friend’s vegetable garden.
- Nikki, who writes A Kinder Way, took us into the produce section at her local grocery store to show us her love for veggies.
- Kim just posted another great shot on his blog Do You See What I See?, highlighting the beauty of vegetables exquisitely!
These were all fantastic entries and I enjoyed reading them very much; hope that you looked at each other’s posts and enjoyed them.
Now to start preparing for Tuesday’s new topic…I’m trying to make up my mind on which one to pick