This week’s Tuesday Photo Challenge of Simplify received a fantastic response. Thank you all for participating and providing stunning posts!!
Simplifying our images and what we view can create some beautifully uncomplicated images, such as this one of the Yoga Tree.
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge with links to their posts:
- Ann’s post in Ann J White is a beautiful capture of leaf and light across a fern.
- ladyleemanilla‘s post featured a variety of great examples of simple views.
- Georgie’s post in her blog Third Time Lucky! is full of beautiful images that are both simple and stunning!
- Xenia’s Whippetwisdom post simply made me smile, as she highlighted the joys of playing ball with her whippets!
- Leaking Ink ‘s entry this week shows us the simple pleasure of exploring a tree to find a beautiful little treasure: an insect!
- Miriam’s post in Showers of Blessing has us visiting a crocodile farm in Australia; they look pretty fierce! She also contributed a second post in Showers of Blessing, which takes us back to her simple wedding on a beach in Maui; it may be simple, but it’s also beautiful and romantic!
- Miriam’s post in Out an’ About shows us that defrosting a freezer is not a great way to spend a day, and that Harry knows how to relax!
- Debbie’s post in Forgiving Connects talks about simplifying life and the importance of self-forgiveness.
- Marie shows a fantastic simple image in her post in The New 3Rs: Retire, Recharge, Reconnect, her blog about what she’s going to do with the rest of her life!
A wonderful array of entries this week! Thanks to all your contributions, I’m getting ready for tomorrow’s theme…