Little did I know that this week’s theme of Animals would turn into a stampede of wonderful entries that have just kept on coming in! Thank you to all of you, as you have made this a banner week for the TPC; of course, I feel no pressure to come up with an equally good theme for next week 🙂
I should have known that animals are near and dear to all of us, across the entire globe. Often, they provide our connection to Nature, which is essential to maintain, as we stay in touch with the planet that we inhabit. Please, go and check out these wonderful posts and let the authors know how much you enjoy them!
These animals are also looking to find their way into your hearts…
This image is what happens when you try to take a landscape photo of a farm and the cows spot you; they must have thought that I was some kind of famous photographer, who was there to increase their celebrity among cows!
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge with links to their posts:
- ladyleemanila started us off with a variety of animals ranging from slow to fierce!
- Charles brings us bison at their most playful in his post in charlesewaugh.
- Georgie’s post in the blog Third Time Lucky! featured animals both domesticated and wild, one of which made me smile (guess which one!).
- Xenia provided two entries; the first in WhippetWisdom with a haiku and the second in WhippetWisdom with just her whippets having fun. Both are joyful!
- Leaking Ink shows us that even lizards like a cup of chai from time to time…
- pensitivity101 introduces us to Maggie; go look and say hi!
- That Little Voice speaks to us of garden cats in a wonderful post!
- The always wonderful Cee’s Photography brings us animals that you may just want to cuddle for their loveliness!
- Michelle’s post in Southern By Design brings us the sweetest cat (of course, all cat owners will note that theirs is the sweetest 🙂 ).
- Miriam’s post in The Showers of Blessing brings us into the fun times had by a squirrel.
- Susan’s shares a post in the Abject Muse with a cat that just made me laugh; go check it out…
- Candace brought home the rooster in Netdancer’s Musings and Photography; great color and texture too!
- Susan’s blog Musin’ with Susan brings us some fun that is being perpetrated by Gabby with her friend.
- Ron professes that he’s been to a zoo or two in Progressing Into Solitude, and the photography is stunning!
- Stella shares a photo in Giggles & Tales that has some of my favorite (non-pet) animals in the world.
- The blog Black Body exposes us to a very different world that is submerged just a bit; you’ll want to check it out!
- Tisha’s post on foundroundandabout.com brings us a variety of cute button noses; irresistible.
- Miriam’s entry in her Out an’ About has an amazing variety of animals in lots of great photos!
- In her post in The New 3Rs: Retire, Recharge, Reconnect, Marie shows us that pigeons know how to throw a party!
- The post in the awesome blog alfaazmeredilse brings us animals wild and tame!
- Judith shares some of her favorite animals in her blog, Nature Knows Best; the cats playing is my favorite!
- The post in Following Him Beside Still Waters has some unusual animals captured beautifully!
- Emily brings us the most quintessential cat photo in Zombie Flamingoes; see, if you agree with me which one her photos it is.
- Nikki posts some wonderful photos in her blog Flying Through Water!
- Steve introduces us to his feather friends in his post in Steve Newcomb Photography.
- Middleton Road features great photography by Sonya and this week’s entry is no exception!
- Khürt’s post in Island in the Net brings us the most unusual animals of all…go check them out!
Thanks to each of you for your participating in this week’s challenge. This has been the highest turnout thus far, which put a smile on my face!