In this 44th installment of the Tuesday Photo Challenge round up, we are treated to views of a subject that is important to all of us, the world over. Your thoughtful posts about the Color of Love are quite simply fantastic!
This subject matter allow for a variety of interpretations, of which you took advantage, in the most creative ways imaginable. Your colors of love vary tremendously and are all magnificent!
Here’s another image that came to mind when I thought of the color of love…
On an early morning, there’s nothing like the Sun rising in all its glory to remind us of the love that permeates the entire universe. Let the loving rays of the Sun embrace us and fill us with warmth to ourselves and one another!
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge with links to their posts:
- ladyleemanila‘s post is filled with beautiful images that express love in a number of ways, all wonderful!
- Xenia brings us two entries this week, with the first one a Haiku of the love shining in the eyes as daylight fades in WhippetWisdom and the second is a tanka and images that captures love in the eye in WhippetWisdom!
- pensitivity101 brings us the color of love in a number of images, including some beauties of roses!
- This week, Miriam’s takes us to the center of her universe in The Showers of Blessing, as she brings us to the moment of meeting the love who is now her husband.
- Pins N Ashes shows us her color of love, which is wrapped around her wrist snugly and with great beauty.
- Ron demonstrates his colors of love in Progressing into Solitude through a collage of images filled with colors that he loves.
- Leaking Ink‘s thoughts on the color of love are complex and deep and demonstrated magnificently in photo!
- Stella’s interpretation of the color of love is wonderful in her post in Giggles & Tales; her images in this post capture it with great finesse!
- Black Body brings us to the beach with a number of natural circles that also include a much-loved color!
- Judith’s post in Nature Knows Best brings out a cavalcade of color in a manner that truly shows us the love…
- Cee’s tender images in her post in Cee’s Photography can’t help but let each viewer know what love means!
- George is the Alchemist of the Woods, in which he demonstrates that a MTB ride can define true love!
- Mac has a very definite choice for the color of love in her post in Southern by Design; let’s see if you guess correctly!
- Emily shares her colors of love with us in Zombie Flamingoes and they are truly stunning!
- Debbie shares the importance of asking for help by letting love show the way in her post in ForgivingConnects; it also has some great photos to go with it!
- Khürt brings a tender post in his blog Island in the Net, which talks about love as a daily affirmation rather than reserved for Valentine’s Day.
- Sonya’s post in her great blog Middleton Road has a wonderful capture of one of the love locks near the Wellington water front.
Definitely a lovely array of posts on this topic. I hope you’ll have as much fun reading them, as I did! Now on to next week’s theme…