Welcome to the 56th round up of the Tuesday Photo Challenge!
Water, water, everywhere! And so many great posts for me to enjoy!! There was no shortage of amazing images in your posts and some wonderful text. There also was some great creativity, as there was recognition that water can fall in the form of rain, or that water can even fail (dang thermocouple!).
Thank you for your wonderful participation!!
I thought I’d share this image with you that is a little different, even though it is a set of waterfalls…
This image is part of a series of experiments with exposure times; this is a 2 minute exposure to get the water to take a more silky texture.
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge with links to their posts:
- Leave it to ladyleemanilla to not only share some great images, but also bring the waterfall motion in her entry!
- Leaking Ink brings us a rather Zen moment in a fantastic post!
- Une Photo, un poéme shares some fantastic images of a set of locks that go back to the time of Napoleon!
- Xenia takes us to Loch Thoridon, as beautiful sea loch in Whippetwisdom, where her whippets have a blast, splashing in the water!
- Stella’s shows off some great waterfalls in her post in Giggles & Tales, which are all over the world!
- Alex Baranov joins the fun with an image he shares of water falling at a different speed on a glacier in Nepal.
- iBallRTW demonstrates some rather cool photo technique in their image of water going up, and falling down!
- This week’s entry from theonlyD800inthehameau presents a beautiful view of Abu Dhabi’s architecture with water.
- Charles takes us to Yellowstone in his post in charlesewaugh, which is just glorious!
- pensivity101 provides a wondrous poem with a humorous twist!!
- Andrea’s post in ARHtistic License shows us a gentle water fall in a beautiful location.
- Amy’s entry in The World is a Book… shows us Hamilton’s Pool Preserve near Austin, TX.
- Candace shows us some fantastic images of water splashing down the end of her rain chain in Netdancer’s Musings.
- Miriam post in the Showers of Blessing is filled with a great set of water image.
- Bushboy brings us into Bushboy’s World where water swirls through our view.
- Cee brings us some gorgeous waterfalls in her post in Cee’s Photography!
- Übersetzen und Literatur, doch nicht nur takes us to Iceland where some great waterfalls were captured!
- Scroll is written by I’m the Author, who contributed a great waterfall image.
- Bullyboy takes us to various waterfalls in India in his post in Travel387.
- Catherine’s blog, Images off the path, is simply stunning and her post is one that you just have to see!
- Ron’s post in Progressing Into Solitude shows some rather impressive water falling!
- Judith found a little bit of a different interpretation of falling water in her post in Nature Knows Best: rain! Bravo!!
- Leave it to Susan of Musing with Susan to also put a different spin on the theme with her experience of failing water! Well done!
- Marie found us a beautiful fountain with water coming out of a lion’s mouth in her post in The New 3Rs: Retire, Recharge, Reconnect!
- The post in Locating Frankenstein’s Brain finds us admiring a rather nice fountain in Nelsonville!
- George, the Alchemist of the Woods, takes us to Umstead State Park for some fantastic flowing water.
- Miriam takes us Out an’ About with a dazzling array of wonderful waterfall images and reflections!
- Khürt’s post in Island in the Net provides us with some amazing shots of rain falling; his images are absolutely stunning!
- Debbie gives us a wonderful post in ForgivingConnects, inspired by Mother’s Day and falling water!
This is another great set of images, posts and participation! Thanks to each of you for taking the time and being creative! Tomorrow’s theme is already written and scheduled! See, if you can guess what it is 🙂