I’m very pleased that I was nominated by Ada of Gina’s Blog for a Versatile Blogger Award.
First of all, Ada is a truly interesting person (that’s why I read her blog). She shares creative writing, art works, quotes that inspire her and others, and lots of other fun and inspirational content.
So, go check her out at Gina’s Blog and tell her I sent you! You won’t regret it and might be a bit inspired after reading some of her posts!
The Rules (from The Versatile Blogger Award):
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
My Nominees (slight rule break at 11…):
- Rose B Fischer
- Cover Your Book
- Shameful Sheep
- Sam French Photography
- Emmanuel Mema’s Blog
- Isabella Rose Photo Journal
- Middle Me
- Read Between The Lyme
- Nes Felicio
- Teacup Talk
- Olive These Words
Each of these blogs is as unique as the folks that write them. The one constant is that each blogger is devoted to running a great blog, which shows in the quality of what they provide, and the honesty of what they write. You’ll want to check each of these blogs!
Facts about me:
- I was born in Rotterdam in the Netherlands.
- I came to the United States to go to college.
- My degree is in Physics.
- My ideal place to live is the Isle of Skye in Scotland.
- I started learning my first musical instrument, the guitar, 2 years ago.
- I have a collection of one-of-a-kind collectible toys.
- I want to spend more time on Iceland to photograph it.
There’s the tip of the iceberg 🙂