I’m very grateful that I was nominated by Bikurgurl, whose Bikurgurl blog is truly awesome, for a Versatile Blogger Award.
First of all, go out and read Bikurgurl, as her writing, point of view on the world and overall outlook on life make her much more than just a gurl!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
The Rules (from The Versatile Blogger Award):
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Facts about me:
- As I was born in the Netherlands, I love licorice (Dutch licorice, of course)
- I find Japanese culture very intriguing and want to travel there
- I am owned by 4 Cardigan Welsh Corgis and a cat
- My high school was founded in 1328
- I love exploring areas where there are few people
- My favorite photographers are Rineke Dijkstra, Dorothea Lange and Cindy Sherman
- There are lots of areas where I want to photograph, when I’m independlty wealthy!
There’s the tip of the iceberg 🙂
My Nominees (go check them out!!):
- It Is What It Is
- PK Photo of the Day
- An Insight to my Thoughts and Experiences
- Impromptu Promptlings
- Angela Murdock
- TSS Reviews
- Lita Doolan
- Musings of an Insomniac
- Holly’s OCA Blog C&N
- A Kinder Way
- CJ Bane & Pearl
- La vie en orange
Each of these blogs is as unique as the folks that write them. The one constant is that each blogger is devoted to running a great blog, which shows in the quality of what they provide, and the honesty of what they write. You’ll want to check each of these blogs!