The theme of this week’s photo challenge was Green, and I can tell from the creative entries that this is a color that really spoke to people. Plus it was gret to welcome some new participants to the challenge.
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge:
- Miriam of the excellent Out an’ About blog, showed lots of variety of green in Nature, of which the frog struck a chord with just about everyone.
- Debbie, whose blog ForgivingJournal is always interesting, not only found green around the house, but also included it in her wardrobe.
- Steve of Meandering Maverick, a blog with lots of fantastic photography, found the green of the kiwifruit irresistible for this challenge.
- Nikki’s blog A Kinder Way included the green very cleverly in her post, among all the kindness that she spreads through this blog; well done!! Nikki also added a second entry with today’s post: Tuesday Photo Challenge: Green; well done, as it touches on two meanings of the word Green.
- Sonya, whose blog Middleton Road is filled with stunning photography, contributed a beautifully composed photo of a fenced meadow.
- As promised, I captured a fresh image for this category this week at Oxbow Wildlife Refuge not to far off my commute.
Thank you for all these great posts; I hope that you had fun participating this week, and please check out everyone’s posts and let them know how well they did!
I have a theme in mind already for this coming Tuesday, and I’ll likely queue up the following Tuesday as well, as I will be on a business trip from Thursday through Thursday and won’t have as much internet access all the time. The good part is that I will be taking my camera with me on the trip, as it is my first time in Israel.