This week’s Tuesday Photo Challenge appears to have brought out a lot of fun images, as all of you looked up close and found some interesting images to create! Looking at the world in this way enabled you to share some very different
The close-ups in this past week’s posts were fantastic with some truly outstanding perspectives on the world around us. Each of you did an amazing job, keeping your eyes peeled for those great opportunities!
Here’s another close up from my product photography collection…
Tricky lighting made these simple paperclips look a little different and maybe a bit more interesting than the way we think about them every day.
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge with links to their posts:
- Emily’s, in her blog Zombie Flamingos brought forth texture and beauty with her close-ups.
- Marie, in The New 3 Rs: Retire, Recharge, Reconnect, showed details on a railing connection that were very interesting to behold!
- Myfavouriite showed us that a keyhole can look very different up close!
- Kim provided some great close-ups in his blog Do You See What I See?; although I have to admit that I’m not sure what the last image is…
- Judith writes a blog titled Nature Knows Best, in which she showed the beauty of impatiens up close and personal.
- Steve’s new blog Steve Newcomb Photography, examined a grapevine up close and personal; very cool!!
- Debbie, whose blog is Forgiving Journal, found the sacred space of forgiveness in her post!
- Nikki’s post in her blog, A Kinder Way, provided an interesting array of close-up shots ranging from a nose (dog) to Harry Potter!
- Miriam, who you know from the great blog Out an’ About, wrote about a too-close incident and showed photos of animals up close and snuggly!
I hope that I got everyone’s posts! They were definitely a very cool set of images with lots of variety and perspective.
I have a colorful topic in mind for this week….