This week’s theme of Candy was received with an admirable level of sweet-tooth by a number of you!
Staying within our seasonal drive towards kids getting way more candy than they need during any time of the year, it was no surprise that many folks across the entire planet love their sweets. After all, who can resist some colorful, creative shaped delicacy that you know is not good for your diet?
Interesting enough, while mass quantities of sweets are consumed around this time of year in the United States, it is not the biggest candy day of the year. That honor belongs to Valentine’s Day!
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge with links to their posts:
- Ladyleemanilla share a post with delicious candy that she professed to enjoying very much!
- Emily’s post in her blog, Zombie Flamingoes, combined two components: candy and alcohol! Yummie!!
- Joanne’s post in Velissima, a fantastic travel experiences blog, is stunning in both the candy design and the colors, as she shows the candy in Mexico!
- Marga’s blog, The Photographer Smiled…, focuses on one of my favorite candies: licorice! I bet you can’t have just one piece!
- Judith’s shares her love of chocolate in Nature Knows Best. I’m confident that she’s not the only one who is a fan!
- Debbie is getting ready for a big move in her post for Forgiving Connects, and shares her thoughts on the sweetest sweet of them all: Love!
From reading these magnificent posts, I think that there’s many a love of all things sweet among my readers. I’ll be challenged to find a sweeter topic for next week…
Thanks to everyone for contributing and reading!!