The response to the past week’s theme of Nature’s Beauty was even better than the one we had for Candy! Just goes to show that many of you have a sweet-tooth, but even more appreciate the lasting beauty that Nature provides for us.
This week’s prompt has received the largest number of responses to date, for which I am grateful to all of you. Your posts to this challenge showcase some truly stunning photography!
A bit less showy than the Bird of Paradise flower, the simple Tulip is nonetheless beautiful!
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge with links to their posts:
- Michelle’s post in Southern by Design highlights the beauty of the Hibiscus with great aplomb!
- Xenia writes Whippetwisdom, a wonderful blog chronicling the beauty she encounters with her dogs; she found so much beauty in Nature this week that she posted a second entry on Whippetwisdom!
- Micks Blog is full of stunning photography, and his photo of the Robber Fly that he shared for this challenge is simply outstanding!
- Miriam’s post in Shower of Blessing shows us a bubbling cauldron of hot springs in Yellowstone; it’s just lovely!
- Natalia’s post in Caboosemama Little Pleasures has a great photo of a snail making a meal of a Hibiscus; yummy!
- The entry from Leaking Ink, a beautiful blog, shows us a gorgeous Hanging Lobster Claw.
- Ladyleemanilla stuns us with an array of Nature photography that is wondrous to behold!
- Marie’s post in The New 3 Rs: Retire, Recharge, Reconnect shows us edible beauty in Zucchini flowers.
- Miriam’s entry from Out an’ About shows us Nature across the seasons with beautiful images.
- Judith’s post in Nature Knows Best has some beautiful photos of the area, in which she lives, including an irresistible cat!
- Debbie posted about her visit with her family in her blog Forgiving Connects, and shared Nature’s Beauty with us!
Thanks to each of you for wonderful contributions to this week’s theme. You definitely have me charged up for creating something new tomorrow!!