Happy New Year to all of you! May 2017 be wonderful for you; I hope that you have your goals set for this year and that you will be successful in attaining them. In this New Year, we’re kicking it off with the 37th collection Tuesday Photo Challenge entries for this week’s theme of New Year.
The contributions for this week’s theme were nothing short of amazing, as all of you are clearly looking forward to 2017 and all the new that lies ahead. With all this great participation, you can be sure that there will be plenty more Tuesday Photo Challenges ahead for this year.
Here’s another bit of reflection on the New Year from me, as the year starts brightly akin to the day depicted in this image.
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge with links to their posts:
- Charles was first to contributed with his post in CharlesEWaugh that looked at the old year we were closing out with a magnificent sunset; Charles also posted a second entry in CharlesEWaugh with a lovely sunrise to ring in the New Year!
- Candy’s post in her blog, Netdancer’s Musings and Photography, provides a beautiful image that asks us to consider whether or not we’re starting with a clean slate.
- Emily shares her wishes for the New Year in her blog, Zombie Flamingoes; I will tell you that bacon is part of them, but you’ll have to go look for the rest of them.
- Judith lets us in on the things she values most about the New Year in her post in Nature Knows Best; new stationery is one of them.
- Bikurgurl shares hew New Year’s Eve plans with us, which appear to include the force, but probably not in a way you expect!
- Leaking Ink presents us a view of renewal that is a key part of the New Year, as we’re looking to explore the new.
- Debbie’s post in Forgiving Connects talks of her dreams for the New Year and the wonder that they might bring.
- …and Marie of The New 3Rs: Retire, Recharge, Reconnect is telling us to keep the eye on the ball in 2017 with a rather cool photo.
- …also, Miriam’s post in her wonderful blog The Showers of Blessing rings in the New Year in style!
Clearly, all of you have a positive direction for this year, and I wish all of you and yours a happy, healthy and prosperous year filled with wonder!