Welcome to this week’s round up, of the 42nd installment of the Tuesday Photo Challenge. Thank you to each and every one of you who came up with creative entries for this week’s theme of Land. You landed some fantastic posts!!
Your posts covered quite a bit of territory (literally) with wonderful images and lots of great information. Landing safely came into play in a couple of posts, including a splashdown! The variety was wonderful, and I really enjoyed reading them all!
Here’s a little throwback from a suspect landing…
This image came from an outing to Nova Scotia; as I was driving around, my eye caught this odd little boat parked a ways from the water…I think that it had been there a while, clearly the result of some errant navigating.
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge with links to their posts:
- ladyleemanila was first out of the blocks this week with a great post showcaing her land, the Philippines.
- Charles’ showcased some great landscapes in his post in charlesewaugh.
- pensitivity101 talks about what has changed to the land that she enjoyed for many years, in the name of progress!
- Xenia brings us two entries this week, with the first one a Haiku of Forest Echoes in WhippetWisdom and the second in WhippetWisdom telling us about World Galgo Day!
- Ron’s shows us some amazing images in his entry in Progressing into Solitude with both black&white and color to please our eyes.
- Miriam’s takes us parasailing in her post in The Showers of Blessing; safe landings were made by all!
- Henrietta’s post in her blog All About Writing and More brings us a beautiful landscape!
- The Alchemist of the Woods, George, brings us some fantastic trails that show us some of the best aspects of the land.
- Bullyboy’s post in Travel387 brings us beautiful landscapes.
- Candace brings us to the Highlands in her post in Netdancer’s Musings; one of my favorite places on Earth!
- Cee uncorks another great set of images in her post that landed in Cee’s Photography.
- Black Body takes us on a trip outside of the city confines of Mumbai and shows us some of the beauty of India!
- Stella shows off some of the beauty of her country in her post in Giggles & Tales; simply gorgeous photos!
- Miriam takes us on a tour in her post in Out an’ About; the Land Down Under is certainly inviting!
- Sonya shows us a gorgeous landscape in her post in Middleton Road; it looks ready for exploration for much more photography!
- Judith takes us down the Kirkstone Pass in Cumbria in her post in Nature Knows Best; it looks simply stunning!
- Mac takes us to Myrtle Beach in her post in Southern by Design; given the current temperatures in New England, I could use some warm beach time!
- Debbie takes us through her landing in LA in her post in ForgivingConnects; it takes wheels to truly land in LA!
- Khürt’s post in Island in the Net talks about a simpler time when his father used to take him to the airport as a kid. Go check it out!
- Emily found some great land at an awesome price in her blog Zombie Flamingoes…
Thanks again to all for your wonderful posts! Now, to work on tomorrow’s theme…