Welcome to the 76th round up of the Tuesday Photo Challenge! With this installment, I’ll be in sync again this week, which is a good sign!
You’ve certainly come up with some amazing evidence of your creativity and exploring spirit in the contributions that you’ve made to last week’s challenge of Signs! There were some absolute stand-outs and some great humor!! I really enjoyed reading the posts, particularly as there was wonderful variety and plenty of humor; signs seem to bring that opportunity!
And then there are the signs that Winter is coming…
I came across this little scene a couple of years ago, as I was enjoying a day of beach and waterfront photography on a very cold, and photographically awesome day! I found the snow on the letters of the word ‘Ice’ to be a bit amusing!
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge with links to their posts:
- Sarah kicks things off this week with a trio of posts, starting in New Zealand’s Mirror Lake in By Sarah, then taking us to Middle Earth in her second entry in By Sarah and leading us down a path marked by Ahu in the third post in By Sarah.
- Ladyleemanilla entertains us with a wide variety of signs, among which I definitely have a favorite; which is yours?
- Nicole takes us on a tour in Une Photo, un poéme, and I must say that it’s a good sign to be on the Alsace Wine Road!
- Gwenn’s post in Field Notes from over the Hill has some rather eclectic signs, although I question the veracity of one…
- Poetry in Pictures has a penchant for posting interesting responses, and this week is no exception!
- This week, iball round the world found some rather interesting signs to contribute; wherever we go, we might need one!
- Klara’s post in Sliku svoju ljubim II is rather peaceful, as long as we don’t disturb the neighbors!
- In Folly’s Photoworld vol. 2‘s entry of this week, we witness the signs of impending Autumn; arachnophobes might want to be careful!
- Stella’s array of signs, in her post in Giggles & Tales, are truly impressive. I’ve been to some of those places; how many have you visited?
- Photogate brings us a rather humorous view of the use of signs that can indicate a state of mind or a phase of matter.
- The Kiwiontheloose provides us with a fantastic photo with a sign; I just wish there was a drink with it!
- Miriam brings us the sign of her daughter’s pregnancy in the Shower of Blessing, and we hope that the delivery went well for mom and baby!
- Bikurgurl shares both a wonderful photo and poetry in her entry; signs of luminosity are in evidence!
- Judith puts us in a quandary in her blog, Nature Knows Best; which way will you decide to go?
- Cee finds some rather interesting signs in Cee’s Photography, and there is one that really cracked me up!
- Xenia’s poem and photos in whippetwisdom.com tell us about the signs of Autumn that are definitely there!
- In this week’s post in ARHtistic License, Andrea shows us the detail of a lamp post that also provides us a sign!
- This week’s post in Musin’ with Susan shows a wonderful collage of signs from the Women’s March with messages that need sharing!
- This week, theonlyD800inthehameau provides great image of a sign that I can definitely buy into!
- LeAnn provides some great views of signs in LeAnn’s Captures! The cacti give us pause to stop and the vintage feel is awesome!
- Bushboy’s World shows of a wonderful array of signs that he captured in his post this week!
- This week, Urban Liaisons teaches us to say hello in many languages with a wordless sign that tells it all!
- Marie brings us an interesting prohibition in The New 3 Rs: Retire, Recharge, Reconnect: no shark fishing!
- Frank’s entry in Poetry, Short Prose and Walking commemorates Summer and shows the first signs of Autumn!
- In CitySonnet‘s post, we see the end of Summer and signs of Autumn, particularly in the emptiness of the beach!
- Mike’s post in Weakly Thoughts questions the messages in the signs he saw. I’m with him that these are not good signs to find…
- Robert presents another amazing photo in his entry in Photo Robert’s Blog with a simple, delicate touch!
- You’ll find humor in the photo in the post in Linda’s Cr8tions 365, which is a beautiful blog!
- Magicandbeauty has a wonderful post with signs around the city of Sarajevo, both commemorating and informing!
- Miriam takes us Out an’ About in her post, with signage that is both helpful and humorous, as well as the signs that the universe gives us!
- Dawn’s post in Snap That Bug! brings us to Patchewollock, with a beautiful photo and the clear sign that this is a great area to visit!
- Sheena’s post in Leaking Ink is wonderful in the nerdy approach that is taken to the theme! Math nerds should love this one!!
- Ron’s post in Locating Frankenstein’s Brain is a great array of signs!
- Following Him Beside Still Waters gives us a great view of road signs as they are often superfluous.
- Bullyboy closes the array of entries with some great signs in Travel387; it seems that the love of signs is everywhere!
Hope that you enjoy these posts!