Welcome to the 214th round up of the Tuesday Photo Challenge!
Thank you for your patience, as i’ve been tardy; the final stages of our bathroom remodel made for a bit of extra work on my part that I hadn’t planned for. The results were worth it, I think.
Thank you for a lovely set of posts on the theme of Assemble, which were both creative and inspiring; as always, it was an absolute pleasure to read your posts and interpretations of the theme. Please, take a moment and peruse your fellow bloggers’ posts.
One of you inspired me to look for this assembly…
If I remember correctly, it took me more than 30 shots to get these geese to line up in some semblance of proper assembly, as they didn’t heed my requests at all; luckily the light held for this period of time, which made for a rather pleasing image.
Please enjoy the following blog posts:
- You’ll love the post for the theme in Don’t Hold Your Breath, as it assembles a rather tasty treat!
- Ken hits all the right (bass) notes in his post in Pictures without Film; still a bit of work to be done before the sound is ready for the stage!
- Nicole brings us a sign of better times in her post in Une Photo, Un Poéme; a great set of directions are assembled on a single post!
- The assembly in Xenia’s post in Tranature appears to be waiting for just the right moment to get into the water! A wonderful post!
- The joy of using one’s own assembly skills is showcased in a lovely post in Our Other Blog: Two Sisters and Two Points of View; those Christmas treats look really good!
- With a couple of magnificent photos, David brings us a sizable assembly of Snow Geese in David M’s Photoblog; I can imagine the amount of noise that many geese produce!
- Sandy also brings us incredible numbers of birds in her post in Out of my Write Mind, as they assemble for an epic migration! Awesome post!
- Maria reminds us of something else that we miss in our current times with her post in Kamerapromenader; morning assembly is just not the same without being surrounded by schoolchildren!
- Khürt might feel challenged to assemble the words that express his feelings at the moment; his post in Island in the Net demonstrates that he can present much more than a 1,000 words with a single image!
- Michelle brings us a wonderful expression of human ability to assemble and create art out of anything in her post in Take a walk and discover!
- Susan brings us a lovely image of something that many of us yearn to re-create in her post in Musin’ with Susan: the ability to assemble around the dining room table with family and friends! Also, please take a look at Susan’s week of photos in review in Musin’ with Susan; this post is filled with wonderful images!
- It might be difficult to get everything to line up perfectly, as we can see in the lovely post in A Day in the Life; those ducklings don’t want to assemble in a line without a good reason!
Please let all these wonderful authors know how much you enjoy their blog posts!