The 12th week of the challenge saw a fantastic turnout with wonderful posts and very colorful images! I kind of figured that the them of Colorful would strike a very summery chord with lots of folks (including those in the Southern hemisphere 🙂 ).
Here’s another bit of something colorful from a couple of years ago that I shot with a zone-plate lens. (If there’s interest, I’ll be happy to do a post about zone-plate lens photography). This is a Black-Eyed Susan during the height of Summer.
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge with links to their posts:
- On The Girl That Dreams Awake, Marisa presented a very colorful and tasty shot of candy to start things off!
- Nadia’s entry this week on Becoming Roots provided some fantastic colors in nature that were very enjoyable.
- Kim provided a great post on his blog Do You See What I See?; Sydney lit up with lots of color, particularly the Opera House, looked amazing and other-worldy.
- Sunshine, who writes the Daily Blabber, provided some gorgeous, colorful sunrise images.
- Miriam of the Out an’ About blog, captured the variety of color that are part of the earth, sky and sea; just beautiful!
- Brigid’s post on Watching the Daisies showed us how colorful a person she is… no spoiler, so go take a look.
- Steve’s post in Meandering Maverick provided photos that ranged from nature to candy; quite tasty!
- Debbie, whose blog is Forgiving Journal, wrote a lovely post about seeing the beauty right in front of her with great images.
- Nikki’s post in her blog, A Kinder Way, was fantastic in her getting very creative to provide a colorful palette…
Another fantastic week with amazing posts. I’m very much looking forward to what next week brings!
Now to start preparing for Tuesday’s new topic… Let’s see, if I can up with something inspiring.