Of course, when you receive a challenge that asks you to photograph the Unusual, I can expect to see some really cool photographs that highlight oddities and the unexpected. The amusement factor was extremely high with some of these image, so you’ll want to check out everyone’s contributions to this week’s challenge.
Each of you found some really interesting out of place scenes, a number of which definitely made me laugh!! Everyone excelled at finding interesting material for this challenge. I think that some fun was had this week!
A number of years back , I chanced upon this little scene in Holyoke, Massachusetts. It had a couple of surprises…
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge with links to their posts:
- LadyLeeManilla jumped on this challenge with some fantastic surprises ranging from bats growing on trees to a sleeping pilot in the cockpit.
- Charles’ blog CharlesEWaugh has great reads and views and his post for this challenge had some very unusual trees…
- Judith’s post in Nature Knows Best has a rather strange combination of birds!
- Miriam’s post in Out an’ About, definitely made me laugh, from huge prawns to silly forced perspectives!
- Debbie, in Forgiving Journal, showed some scenes where something didn’t fit in; can you find what doesn’t fit?
- Steve’s Steve Newcomb Photography post gave us a perfect view of a shovel, on a roof!!
I hope that I got everyone’s posts! Go check out each other’s posts and enjoy the wonderful range of expressions that we find!
Who can guess what the next challenge will be?