With a challenge that has as many opportunities of subjects as this week’s theme of fruit, I expected to see quite a bit of variety; I was not disappointed, as your selection went across the globe for your fruits!
Of course, I was not surprised by the quality of all the work presented here. It’s heartwarming to see the effort that you put into this challenge, and it brings a smile to my face to see all of your creativity at work.
As I mentioned in the challenge post that tomatoes are a fruit, here’s a bowl of fruit…
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge with links to their posts:
- Michelle of Southern By Design photographed an apple tree with great beauty!
- James, whose blog is James McEwan, shared a wonderful image of Rowan berries.
- Emily’s Zombie Flamingos showcased some beauteous tomatoes with wondrous variety!
- LadyLeeManilla posted a great variety of fruits, that you just have to go check out.
- Sonya’s Middleton Road captured a sculpture, titled Fruits of the Garden, that stands by the waterfront in Wellington.
- Judith’s post in Nature Knows Best showed off a stunning array of fruits closing with an elephant to look like it’s made up of fruit!
- Steve’s Steve Newcomb Photography featured his favorite fruit, grapes, in a series of gorgeous images!
- Nikki’s blog A Kinder Way gave an excellent twist to this week’s topic by providing us with a beer and a slice of lime! Great combination!
- Debbie, in Forgiving Journal, shared the fruits of her labor, which includes a wonderful tomato!
I hope that I got everyone’s posts! Go check out each other’s posts and enjoy the wonderful range of expressions that we find!
Who can guess what the next challenge will be?