Welcome to the 51st round up of the Tuesday Photo Challenge! This week’s theme of Morning provided inspiration for a great variety of responses, all of them wonderful!
There were a number of Sunrises with lots of interesting creative aspects from your eye on the world. One post made me laugh out loud when I saw it (go figure out which one!), and all were full of great stories, interesting twists on the theme and some were also very informative! Lots of great entries, which were a pleasure to read!
Here’s another view of a morning a year or two back…
I captured this image on one of my daily commutes, as it was a somewhat chilly morning in early Autumn, and the Sun just caught my eye with its beauty and promise of warmth!
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge with links to their posts:
- Charles’ provides several views of morning in his post in charlesewaugh; he also casts a substantial shadow 🙂
- Xenia provides two entries this week, starting things first with a splash in her post in WhippetWisdom and following up with a second haiku WhippetWisdom! Go check them out!
- Pensivity101‘s shares a wonderful poem of the new day.
- Leaking Ink brings together a great image with wonderful poetry!
- Ladyleemanilla shares a wealth of great morning moments in her post.
- Cee’s post in Cee’s Photography shows us some gorgeous sky that is lovely to behold.
- iBallRTW takes us to Bagan in Myanmar for a great vista of balloons floating over the city!
- Judy’s post in her blog lifelessons cracked me up…no spoilers: go check it out!
- Mike’s post in Weakly Thoughts takes us back to a cold December morning with a lovely sunrise!
- Mac brings us Sunrise Kisses in her blog Southern by Design; they are quite simply gorgeous!
- Ron shares one of my favorite morning foods in his blog Progressing into Solitude: bacon!
- On the Road Cooking is a wonderful blog, and shares my love for mornings!
- Amy’s post in her blog The World is a Book has truly beautiful morning photography!
- Susan has us Musin’ with Susan in a rather cool post about routine!
- Steve maybe a Bum without a Beach, but his post on the best part of waking up is fantastic!
- Debbie has a great series of Forgiving Fridays in her blog ForgivingConnects. Her theme response to Morning reminds us to to all in love! Debbie also created a second post to celebrate one year of blogging on ForgivingConnects! Congratulations!
- Bushboy’s World shows us some beautiful sunrises; I particularly like the photo of the bird with the sunrise.
- Miriam’s post in Out an’ About has a wonderful set of beautiful morning photos, but none is better than the one of the breakfast that her husband was cooking!
- Miriam’s contribution in the Showers of Blessing is about Palm Sunday and has some beautiful sunrises!
- Khürt’s post in Island in the Net is about forest bathing; go find out what this is all about, as it might just add to your well-being!
- Judith’s post in her blog Nature Knows Best (yes, she does) brings us out of our sleep into a lovely morning and provides something rather healthy!!
- Sonya provides us a rushed view of the morning in her blog Middleton Road, as commuters hurry through the station.
This is another great set of images, posts and participation! Thanks to each of you for taking the time and being creative! Tomorrow we’re on to another week…
12 thoughts on “Tuesday Photo Challenge – Round Up 51”
Reblogged this on ladyleemanila and commented:
Your Morning Fire pic is beautiful Frank. Great lot of posts as per usual. Look forward to the next challenge!
Hello – mine is missing (sob!!)
I found it! Thanks Judith 🙂 🙂 I did a poem too.
Reblogged this on On the Road Cooking and commented:
Thank You to Dutch Goes The Photo for the shout out for our blog! Check out these great blogs acknowledged also by DGTP…
Thank you most kindly!
Hi Frank!! OMG I just did a second post about 15 minutes ago. 🙂 Got inspired. I hope it’s not too late to add it. Here’s the link if it helps:https://forgivingconnects.com/2017/04/10/todays-forgiving-journal-one-year-anniversary/
The photo you posted is beautiful, as are the contributions I’ve seen thus far. Will be on the lookout for the one where you laughed 🙂
Hi Frank, lovely morning fire. The bright sun makes the reflection of the trees into the firing color. That’s very interesting!
Thank you, Miriam!
You’re welcome, Frank!