Welcome to the 54th round up of the Tuesday Photo Challenge!
I went in a completely different direction with the RGB theme, and, given your record thus far, I wasn’t surprised to see a great set of posts with these cool colors! Not only were your images colorful, but they were also highly creative! As a result, I had a lot of fun looking at all of your posts (there were many!), for which I thank you!
This week also included some unusual images that were the result of really clever planning and understanding the ins and outs of long exposure photography. I encourage you to check out all of this week’s entries!
There was a particular image that I captured in the Netherlands that I had in mind when this week’s theme crossed my mind…
Serendipity is my friend on many occasions, such as this one, when I found these fishing boats moored in their colorful best! The town of Volendam is one of the old fishing villages on the Ijsselmeer, which was the Zuiderzee before it was closed off at its Northern side by the Afsluitdijk (literally: Closing off dike). If you find yourself in the Netherlands, definitely check out the towns around the Ijsselmeer, as they are both picturesque and filled with history.
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge with links to their posts:
- Xenia posted first this week with a great quadrille and photos in her blog Whippetwisdom. Later in the week she followed it up with a bit of Wanderlust too: Whippetwisdom.
- Charles’ trip to Copenhagen generated some great images for this week’s theme in charlesewaugh.
- iBallRTW provided a great study in light for this week’s theme with a truly imaginative photo!
- In Danny’s Photographs, we catch a beautiful moment on the shore of Lake Willoughby in Vermont.
- Ru’s Rue brings us a great moment from an early morning with all our colors represented fantastically!
- Candace takes us along to Greece in her post in Netdancer’s Musings with a colorful moment in a local shop.
- Leaking Ink goes down memory lane and takes us along… definitely worth a visit!
- Miriam invites us all on a roadtrip in the Showers of Blessing, and yes, we find all the colors we want!
- The only deadhead in the hameau captures a rather colorful windsock in theonlyD800inthehameau.
- Marie’s show of a great ceiling in her post The New 3Rs: Retire, Recharge, Reconnect with sacred abstract colors.
- We enter the world of Bushboy’s Blog and find ourselves facing gorgeous images with colorful subjects everywhere!
- Bullyboy brings a wonderful set of images to the challenge in Travel387, his excellent blog!
- Judith brings a wonderful set of views in her post in Nature Knows Best that shows of great colors!
- Brenda posts a really interesting image in her blog A meditative journey with Saldage, which you need to check out!
- Cee has some very colorful shots in her post in Cee’s Photography, one of my favorite blogs!
- Une Photo, un poéme is an elegant, beautiful blog with a great post for this week’s entry!
- Amy not only has a great blog, The World is a Book…, but her entry this week gets top marks for creative execution and vision!
- Mac presents us with a wonderful entry in Southern by Design, where color is just wonderful!
- Rekha’s attacks the colors individually in her blog wHakAahUa with a gorgeous set of photos!.
- Debbie brings us another Forgiving Fridays post in ForgivingConnects, looking at the colors of love; a great read!
- Steve presents us with another fantastic photo in his wonderful blog Bum without a Beach!
- Khürt’s images in Island in the Net are filled with color and joy, as he not only captures great blossoms, but also his son and his friends have a blast before their high school prom.
This is another great set of images, posts and participation! Thanks to each of you for taking the time and being creative! Now I have to think of another theme!