Welcome to the 61st round up of the Tuesday Photo Challenge! In picking the theme of Unusual, I knew that I’d open the doors wide for your creative brains…
It was an absolute joy to read your posts, some of which made me think, chuckle and snort and some of which made me laugh out loud! Your eye for the unusual was combined with a great view of how to present that unusual in the best light. Please read each others’ posts and be as amused and tickled as I was!!
Thank you for another great set of entries and all the hard work that you put into your posts!!
Here’s something rather unusual (it’s one of a kind!)…
As many of you are aware, I collect unusual, custom toys/collectibles, some of which are rather frightening or disturbing. This Graffiti Anatomy was a very limited edition cast made by Chris Alexander; what makes each one unique is that the purchaser was allowed to select the color scheme to be used by Chris.
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge with links to their posts:
- pensivity101 went full tilt with a series of winners to the caption contest that was implied with the image that I provided; punster indeed!
- I have to say that the image in Bushboy’s World was one that truly surprised me, although it is clear that Nature has plenty of surprises for us!
- Ladyleemanilla alwys has a wealth of images to share for these challenges, and this week’s unusual set of contributions were, as always, wonderful!
- Raj’s images in his blog XDrive provided some unusual images, which, as he said, can only happen in India!
- Nicole’s post in Une Photo, un poéme tells us about Bréhat Island off the coast of Brittany, which is rather unusual… go find out why!
- Charles takes us to the unusual geography of Yellowstone in his post in charlesewaugh!
- Sliku svoju ljubim II provides us with the most unusual cross between a mustache and a beard!!
- Gwen of the wonderful blog Field Notes from over the Hill has a bunch of unusual occurrences in her post this week!
- Stella’s images in Giggles & Tales have some wonderfully odd views; she proves that sometimes the way you look at something can have quite the effect.
- As Cee is well known for her odd ball challenge, I was not surprised that her entry in Cee’s Photography was truly unusual!
- Photo Robert’s Blog is filled with amazing photography and his entry in this week’s challenge was quite apt!
- A Fiery Spirit is a cool blog and what unusual images in the post for this challenge!
- Candace’s photo series in Netdancer’s Musings .truly has one of the most unusual occurrences that I have ever seen…you’d better go see for yourself!
- Miriam’s post in Showers of Blessing has wonderful photos of one of the more unusual geese: the Egyptian goose!
- By Sarah is a beautiful blog and her entry proves that two heads are better than one!
- Xenia goes wordless in whippetwisdom.com this week; it must have been the stunned silence by Eivor staring at the castle that caused this.
- Marie found a total screamer in her unusual post in The New 3Rs: Retire, Recharge, Reconnect!
- What is so unusual about a white horse, you say? Go to theonlyD800inthehameau, and find out for yourself!
- Judith has found some really nice fruit in Nature Knows Best; there’s something unusual about it ….
- Cookies & Moo entertains us with a rather unique view!
- Let me know, if you can view Miriam’s post in Out an’ About without laughing!
- Marga’s post in The Photographer Smiled… may be a bit unusual, unless you cut your apples with scissors every day!
- Lacy’s photos in Adventures of a Busy Mom capture some rather unique formations, but leave me wondering: how do trees feel about this?
- Debbie’s post in ForgivingConnects presents a most unusual being: the forgiving person!
- Bullyboy’s post in Travel387 shows us an image that I find hard to explain, as it presents so much unusualness!
- Sonya allows us to relate in her post in Middleton Road, as we’re all likely to have found ourselves in that position…
- Khürt extols the unusual powers of Hüll Melon hop in his post in Island in the Net; Troon Brewing knows just what to do with this hop!
This is another great set of images, posts and participation! Thanks to each of you for taking the time and being creative!