What an amazing set of responses to this week’s Tuesday Photo Challenge – Flow! Of course, that is just what I expected from this erudite, creative crowd!
The contributions ranged from cascades to hulahoops and oneness, all brought together with the concept of flow. Clearly, your creativity knows no bounds, as it flows freely from your minds! Well done!
Here’s a different bit of flow across the sky that reaches out above us…
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge with links to their posts:
- Charles was first to post for the second week in a row in his excellent blog CharlesEWaugh with awesome photography of the Mendenhall Glacier in Alaska.
- Ladyleemanilla was not far behind with her poem and photo that went with the flow!
- Xenia’s brought us a haibun in her post in Whippetwisdom where her lovely whippets flowed across the beach.
- Michelle’s post in Southern By Design brings us Rainer Maria Rilke and lovely beach photographs.
- Emily can’t let go of Summer in her post in Zombie Flamingoes, finding flow in her photos of the beach and its surroundings.
- Marie’s post in The New 3Rs: Retire, Recharge, Reconnect takes us to a cascading fountain outside the Nixon Library in Yorba Linda.
- Leaking Ink provide us with a cat’s view of going with the flow, as only a true feline lover could do…
- Debbie’s shares with us how she is learning to go with the flow of oneness in a great post in Forgiving Connects.
- Miriam’s post in Out an’ About is just overflowing with flow! I’m surprised that nobody was washed away by the stream hanging from the willow 🙂
- Bikurgurl joined the party with the flow of a hulahoop! She’s hooping it up!
- Scott’s post in Scott’s Place came from South America, where at least one of the coconuts was extremely fresh, as it had sprouted!
- In Nature Knows Best, Judith shares the cascades of Chatsworth House in Derbyshire with us. Simply gorgeous!
I absolutely love your entries, as they were a lot of fun the peruse! Now, what can I pull together for the next one?