Welcome to the 130th round up of the Tuesday Photo Challenge!
You didn’t need much encouragement from me to reflect upon this week’s theme of Reflection, as your posts are not only amazing, but also numerous!! Many of you took the theme into several directions within a single post, which shows both creativity and makes for a really fun read! As you can imagine, there were more than a few smiles on my face while reading all your great posts!
Hope that you enjoy each other’s work and thank you for all the effort you put into your posts!!
Something to reflect about that which is reflected…
When I chanced up on this scene in Holyoke, MA, I was struck, not only by the reflection of the mills in the power canal, but more by the collection of odds and ends that line the shore, or fly across the image…
The following were this week’s participants in the challenge with links to their posts:
- The week’s entries are started by Hammad’s post in the Blog of Hammad Rais, where he captures a wonderful reflection in Dubai!
- Kammie shares some lovely reflections in the Nut House, which is a wonderful blog to follow!
- This week’s entry in Heart to Heart‘s blog focuses on human chemistry, reflecting on the bond between Ma and Pa.
- Brian reflects in multiple fashions in his excellent post in Bushboy’s World, and I agree that the landing spot might not be ideal…
- Charles’ photo in charlesewaugh is simply fantastic, as it captures the scene in all its aspects and draws the viewer in!
- This week’s photos in the wonderful post in Chateaux des Fleurs are for the birds… of course, this is just what we hope to see!
- Jackie certainly found lots of places around the world that reflect, as we can see from her post in Junkboat Travels; those are some cool spots!
- We are treated to a wonderful set of reflections in pensivity101‘s post, and then get a second post from her in pensivity101, which mirrors in multiple ways!
- Yet another stunning photo in the entry in theOnlyD800intheHameau; the town is lovely, and exceedingly well represented!
- Yinglan’s post in This is Another Story is filled with magnificent reflections that are just great to look at!
- Ulli’s post in the blog Banactee brings us wonderful photos, capturing both art and Nature in their reflections!
- This week’s post in One letter UP – diary 2.0 strikes pure gold, which is what I see when I look at the great photo!
- The Roaming Urban Gypsy takes us on a tour through the city, where we discover myriad wonderful, interesting reflections!
- Xenia’s post in whippetwisdom brings us reflections in multiple ways with a lovely post! In a second post in Tranature, we encounter a redshank, which appears deep in thought…
- The reflection in Na’ama Yehuda‘s post is definitely ducky! Her poem is simply fantastic!
- Irene’s photo in her blog Heaven’s Sunshine provides a wonderful reflection that invites reflection.
- This week’s entry in A Day in the Life is captivating, as the heron appears to be posing for this photo!
- In a lovely post in Sgeoil, we experience the quiet reflection of the moon, upon which the haiku reflects…
- The wonderful photo in this week’s entry in Geriatri’X’ Fotogallery is rather intriguing, as it reflects many parts of the scene!
- With great photos we get to experience various reflections in mytravelcsp, which is a great blog.
- Marie states in her post in her blog, the New 3Rs: Retire, Recharge, Reconnect, that she’s not a fan of Gehry’s architecture, but she captures it beautifully!
- Stella knows how to capture with a sense of humor, as we can see in her post in Giggles & Tales, which features and interesting restaurant name!
- In a really interesting trek, in Go Outside Today Todd takes us to a number of locations that stand out, one of which appears to be a diner for alligators…
- In Don’t Hold Your Breath, we are introduced to the Meenakshi temple in Madurai, which looks stunning! Go check out this post!
- In a cool post in Numeric Citizen, we find out that they wanted to make it great…the photo certainly was made great!
- Susan wishes us a good morning in her post in Musin’ with Susan, as we get her reflection in a faucet!
- Robert delights us with yet another stunning photo in Photo Roberts Blog, where the slightly non-linear nature of the reflection provides a truly interesting visual!
- Ramya’s photo of the reflected jasmine flowers in And Miles to go before I Sleep… is truly fantastic!
- Marga delights me with a photo from the city of my birth in her post in The Photographer Roamed the Streets…, which you should check out!
- Deb shares a mysterious image in her post in Twenty Four, which makes one wonder what the original artist looked to create with their depiction…
- Sandy’s photo in her post in Out of my Write Mind is wonderful view of the river and the colors that line it! Read the poem too!
- Most photographers can relate with Woolly’s lament in Woolly Muses‘s post, as a dead battery can disarm most cameras with great ease…
- Maria shares a couple of amazing photos in her post in KameraPromenader, of which the drop of water is probably my favorite!
- Olga reflects upon autumn’s transitory nature in her post in Stuff and what if…, and her photo is spectacular!
- Cee provides us with a lovely set of reflections in Cee’s Photography, which is an amazing photography blog!
- There is something rather special about Touring with Kids, which is evident again in this week’s entry…very zen!
- Another amazing post in Photography Journal Blog brings us a uniquely English view of Cambridge!
- Debbie shares some stunning photos of horses in Travel with Intent, as they appear to wander very contentedly!
- After returning from an amazing journey, Debbie writes another wonderful post in ForgivingConnects, where she shares the importance of accepting oneself, illustrated by her experiences. A great read!
- With another stunning photo in Land of Images we get a glorious view of Freeport Harbour.
- Durham’s cathedral is captured in all its beauty in Lin’s Doodles‘ post; it’s a lovely location!
- With wonderful photos in To See a World in a Grain of Sand…, Ann-Christine shares irresistible reflections!
- Tatiana brings us some awesome reflections in Las Vegas in Vegas Great Attractions, and also takes us to Flaming Gorge in TravelWays, where the landscape is stunning!
- In another great post in Middleton Road, Sonya gives us a wonderful view of Hyde Park on a Saturday morning.
- In a lovely post in XingfuMama, we get a collection of awesome reflections from Shougang!
- Mostly Monochrome is a stunning photography blog, and the view of the Thames a good distance from London underscores the quality of this blog!
- Miriam reflects on upcoming surgery on her hand in Out an’ About, and shares some lovely reflections with us! All the best!!
- From Jordy’s Streamings we get deep reflections upon the mysterious sculpture that stands reflected in the water in Winchester Cathedral…
- Ju-Lyn posted a wonderful reflection in All Things Bright and Beautiful! The soundtrack to go with it is great as well!
- Ilka’s post on reflections in A Thousand Miles takes us into the wonderful world of meditation, and provides a gorgeous photo for our focus!
- In A Pause for Nature we are treated to reflections that one might find all around us; the discovery comes from looking!
I hope that you enjoy these posts and let the authors know!
17 thoughts on “Tuesday Photo Challenge – Round Up 130”
Frank, thank you so very much for making my day by placing my entry on #1 😀
You’re most welcome!
Wow! A great collection of ‘reflections’… Thanks for including mine! Wonderfully put together 😃
Thank you for taking part of the challenge!
Great photo Frank and yet another wonderful set of reflections. Thanks for your good wishes.
Thank you very kindly, Miriam!
I was so caught up in the reflection of the clouds that I would have missed all the stuff piled up at the water’s edge if you hadn’t commented on it. Lovely photo.
Thank you; this is one of those photos that I might want to see as a jigsaw puzzle 🙂
Thank you so much, Frank!
Thank you Frank for your inspiration and your diligence to create this place for our creativity! 😀
Thank you most kindly!
A fantastic collection Frank. Thanks for all your hard work in doing the Tuesday Photo Challenges. I really enjoy taking part
Thank you! It’s a lot of fun, Brian!
Such wonderful reflections
Beautiful view ❤️ ❤️ ❤️