Welcome to the 169th round up of the Tuesday Photo Challenge!
Your Hills were fantastic and definitely represented a great variety of approaches. Some of them were large, and some were hidden in the names… It was fun to read all of your posts and great to see all of the creative thoughts that you put into them. I hope that all of you go out there and check these posts!
Thank you for your patience and allowing me to get caught up!
Here is another view of a hill…
The view here is from the river up the hill toward Prague’s St. Vitus Cathedral. It was a wonderful day of not previously planned sight-seeing due to a flight cancellation.
Please enjoy the following blog posts:
- Ken starts this week’s theme off with a Fairy Mound in his blog Pictures without Film; the location of Bryn Celli Ddu sounds magical as well!
- The scenery brought in this week’s entry in Geriatri’x’ Fotogallery gives us a wonderful view of the French Hills!
- Jackie shares some humor in her post in Junk Boat Travels, as the visual pun just jumps of the screen!
- Another wonderful post in pensivity101, which demonstrates that no matter how flat you may think Lincolnshire is, there are hills to be found nearby in the Malverns!
- Maria takes us back to Iceland in her blog Kamerapromenader! This week, the hills bring along a glacier!
- Debbie brings us to the mountain in her post in Travel with Intent, which is a stunning sculpture! In a second post in Travel with Intent, she also presents a gorgeous bridge of flowers!
- Sarah shows us the path up the hill in her post in By Sarah; time for a hike and see what lies atop!
- Irene finds a fantastic hill in Heaven’s Sunshine; the shape of it is truly interesting!
- It may have required huffing and puffing to get the great photos in the post in Travel with Tech, and it clearly was worth it!
- With another great post in Up North, Eric takes us on a hike across hilly terrain.
- David finds a great variety of hills in his post in David M’s Photoblog; the color (or absence thereof) is wonderful!
- Nicole shares a wonderful photo in her post in Une Photo, Un Poéme; La Roche d’Oëtre looks amazing!
- In another wonderful entry in the series in Priene in Don’t Hold Your Breath, we visit the acropolis!
- Xenia’s takes us and her whippets into the hills in her post in WhippetWisdom; a wonderful post! In her other blog, Tranature, we get to experience Coigach dreams!
- In a magnificent post in Touring with Kids, we learn about travel inspiration, as we get up Arthur’s Seat!
- n a great post in Life Amazing, we hit the hills and get to enjoy some fantastic views!
- Woolly goes back in time in Woolly Muses, and we land on Belgium’s Hill 60, where a rich history took place…
- Klara’s post in her blog Sliku svoju ljubim II shares the perils of driving a stretch limo in the streets of San Francisco!
- In iball round the world‘s awesome post, wego up the hill to enjoy the magnificent Sacre Coeur!
- Sandy has us climbing the mountain in her post in Out of My Write Mind; the view is well worth it!
- Hammad makes us wonder who the girl on the hill is in the Blog of Hammad Rais; is it possibly Jill?
- There’s nothing like a wonderful view on Skye, as we see in Land of Images; Ben Tianavaig looks stunning!
- Eliza brings us a world-wide view of hills in her post in Albatz Adventures; those look amazing to visit!
- The hills of San Francisco are very daunting in a great post in One Letter Up – Diary 2.0; the views are classics!
- Khürt certainly got very creative with this week’s theme in Island in the Net; his hills are everywhere…
- With a wonderful post in Heart 2 Heart, we are en route to Shimla, which looks rather inviting!
- Brian brings out the words in Bushboy’s World, which really get to the top of the hill, and complement the photo rather nicely!
- Tatiana creates a big splash of color in TravelArtPix with the great view of the hilltop buildings of Guanajuato!
- Ann-Christine shares a wonderful image in To See a World in a Grain of Sand…, where the mood is just stunning!
Please let all of these great bloggers know your thoughts about their posts!