Welcome to the 189th round up of the Tuesday Photo Challenge!
I’m blown away by both the volume and incredible creative quality of your responses to the theme of Glow! This has been a banner week for submissions, which made for a bit more reading and commenting, which was a lot of fun! I really enjoyed reading your posts! One of the most fascinating aspects is that there were so many different approaches to the theme. It underscores the power of the human mind!
Thank you all for the effort you put into your posts and the creative outpouring!
Here’s a bit more glow…
The glow of fire is one of the most primal glows that we humans experience, as it has brought us further along the evolutionary path and started a revolution in what we might be able to achieve. In this long exposure with motion blur image, I tried to capture that primal power and its creative energy.
Please enjoy the following blog posts:
- Xenia, Eivor and Pearl kick off the week in a post filled with morning glow in the wonderful blog whippetwisdom. Xenia has a second post in Tranature, where the flower glows in true radiant fashion!
- Another amazing photo in Land of Images is filled with the stunning glow that Nature can bring to us.
- The medieval church in the town of Chauvigny in theOnlyD800intheHameau‘s post is simply stunning in the almost mystical glow!
- Michelle captures the golden glow of Bangkok beautifully in her post in Take a Walk and Discover; a stunning photo!
- Nicole captures the glow of the lights in the harbour in Une Photo, Un Poéme, which produces a gorgeous image!
- Jackie’s photo in Junkboat Travels is absolutely fantastic, as the glow emanates from the almost magical figures!
- Anita captured a glowing display beautifully in her post in For the Love Of…; the magic of the season shines through it!
- Joanne shares a great photo in her post in Joanne’s craft and adventures; the sun’s image through the blinds is truly interesting!
- Diane features some gorgeous shots in her post in pensivity101; those candles truly have a glow that is mesmerizing!
- The sunset that is captured in a lovely post in Stine Writing is simply gorgeous! I could imagine sitting there sipping a relaxing drink!
- Maria has an absolutely amazing photo in her post in Kamerapromenader; the forest floor looks absolutely aglow!
- Na’ama’s beautiful poem in her post in Na’ama Yehuda paints a glowing picture of boats on the gentle, serene waters!
- TiongHan features a fantastic image of the ship Rotterdam in its home port in his post in TiongHan’s Blog; the glowing image is just stunning!
- Bren takes us to Las Vegas in a wonderful post in Bren & Ashley Ryan Photography; the glow in the first image is wonderful, which goes to another level with a bit of manipulation!
- Marie’s photo in her post in the New 3Rs: Retire, Recharge and Reconnect brings the holiday glow into focus beautifully!
- Klara captures the glow across the water in Pula, Croatia wonderfully in her post in Sliku svoju ljubim II. Gorgeous location!
- In a great post in her blog Sharing Thoughts, Indira brings us both the glow of innocence and the Gate of India in Mumbai!
- A lovely post in Willowsoul gives us plenty of glow ranging from the Sun and Moon to Santa Claus!
- Sarah has some rather interesting glowing objects in her post in By Sarah, as these objects look rather alien!
- In a fantastic post in My Camera and I…, we are treated to a beautiful set of images that bring Nature’s glow into focus!
- In another amazing post in Don’t Hold Your Breath, we visit Wuhan’s Chu River area on Han Street; the area is aglow with lights and beauty!
- David captures a gorgeous glow as the sun rises and lights up the mist in the hayfield in his post in David M’s Photoblog; the image is fantastic!
- Brian brings us a veritable enchanted glow in his post in Bushboy’s World; those mushrooms really light up!
- Kammie has an interesting variety of glows in her post in Nut House Central, ranging from Nature’s finest to something a bit more artificial! Great post!
- Leave it to Shelley to get the elf on the shelf in her post in Quaint Revival! The elf looks a little older than the current model and glows with happiness!
- The awesome photo in this week’s entry in sgeoil has a glowing flower and a fantastic quote from Bob Hope!
- Cee brings us a fantastic glowing image in her post in Cee’s Photo Challenges, which is an amazing blog!
- Sandy allows the morning light to reflect of the snow to produce a magical glow in her post in Out of my Write Mind; wonderful photo and poem!
- Carol takes us back to the glow of the crowd and the hope of the Women’s March in 2017 in her post in Light Words; great post and let’s bring hope back!
- Ken takes us to the heart in a stunning photo in Pictures without Film; the glow of the water of the Nith is amazing!
- A beautiful photo in the post in Mazeepuran really brings out the glow of the leaf! Fantastic post!
- Susan shares a great capture of the glow of the Supermoon in her post in Musin’ with Susan; amazing shot! Also check out all the great photos in Susan’s week in review post in Musin’ with Susan!
- Russell really created an otherworldly glow in the image in his post in Beautiful Photographs; awesome result!!
- Nandini really put together some fantastic haikus in her post in queennandini; go check out this awesome post!!
- The holiday lights at Kew bring the most amazing glow in the wonderful photos that Debbie shares with us in her post in Travel with Intent; what a fantastic display!
- A lovely post in the Jesh Studio has us enjoying all the good things and brings a warm glow to us!
- Chris has a fantastic sunset image in his post in What’s (in) the Picture?; it absolutely glows! Chris also has a great second post in What’s (in) the Picture? which features golden slumbers in Oegstgeest!
- Aletta brings us some fantastic glowing photos in her post in nowathome; that flower is stunning!
- Deb has one of the most amazing photos in her post in Twenty Four; the glow from the light and the glow worms provide a rather ghostly image…
- Jez experimented with a Himalayan Salt Tealight holder for this week’s theme and created some amazing photos that you can see in Jez Braithwaite; love the creativity of this approach!
- Mariola has a couple of great photos in her post in Little white pearls! I just love the ducklings!
- Viveka assembled an amazing set of glowing images for her post on the theme in myguiltypleasures; I particularly find the floating gate image just stunning!
- A great post in Heart to Heart has a tree that is just alight with the glow of warm light! Also love the quote by Wilma Rudolph!
- Tatiana takes us to Fremont Street in Las Vegas in her post in Vegas Great Attractions; the light displays are just amazing!!
- Eric has a wonderful backyard ice rink in his post in Up North! It glows and looks like a great place to go skating!
- In a great post in Fleeting Muse, we get to enjoy the glow of Paris and, in particular, the Eiffel Tower! Amazing photos!
- The photo in JP the Wide-eyed Wanderer not only is aglow with the sun’s radiance, but it also is the most inviting scene!
- I think that Woolly wants all of us to visit Geelong, as the images in Woolly Muses are simply fantastic!
- In a fantastic post in Being in Nature, Suzanne laments the loss of Nature for a mall; I agree and love the photo that she features!
- Maria brings us the stunning glow of Las Vegas in her post in Sagittarius Viking, where Nature’s glow lives aside the glow of neon lights!
- This week’s entry in One Letter Up – Diary 2.0, we get some fantastic photos of a festival of trees; love that tree-topper!
- An absolutely stunning photo of the Sun across the Adriatic Sea is in the post in Geriatri’X’ Fotogallery; gorgeous!!!
- Hammad put together another fantastic post in the Blog of Hammad Rais; the glow is doing a great job on the woolen sweater!!
- In another awesome post in Stuff and What If…, Olga brings us a stunning image that glows with positivity!
- In radhikasreflection we get to experience peace through a lovely set of images that range from Nature to the spiritual!
Please let all of these great bloggers know your thoughts about their posts!
14 thoughts on “Tuesday Photo Challenge – Round Up 189”
Great roundup as always, Frank 😁 and some stunning shots in the mix this week 😲
Thank you, Jez! Yes, they are amazing!
This glow is certainly mesmerizing and just perfectly warm enough for winter 🙂
Thank you, Hammad!
Nothing can beat the glow of fire – totally agree on that…great image and round up!! Thank you so much…
Thank you kindly!
Thanks for putting together that long list. Your Sundays and Mondays must be completely spoken for.
Just my Sunday afternoon and evening…it takes a bit to pull this together 🙂 But very worth it!
Great round up Frank! and this is one great glow you have here!
‘I think that Woolly wants all of us to visit Geelong, as the images in Woolly Muses are simply fantastic!’
I have only lived in the Geelong Region for around 15 years, Patrick, and I still enjoy every view of Geelong. And either since start of December, 2019 or January 2020, there is a Ferry Service which will bring to almost to the heart of Geelong’s CBD from nearly the heart of Melbourne. If you want to you can return via train which depart regularly and is about 15 minutes faster.
Apologies if I sound like the tourism ambassador for Geelong.
That’s just awesome and all I have to do now is jump on a plane!
Apologies for adding your name incorrectly in my previous comment, Frank.