Welcome to the 210th round up of the Tuesday Photo Challenge!
Thank you all for the wonderful responses to this week’s photo challenge theme of puzzle. Also, more importantly, thank you for the warm welcome for my return to this great forum. It feels good to be back!
Sometimes the puzzle is rather large…
The above monkey puzzle tree was found by my wife and I in the gardens at Clan MacLeod’s Castle on the Isle of Skye. When I saw these people standing next to it, I just had to photograph it and capture an impression of its massive scale.
Please enjoy the following blog posts:
- Debbie started the week’s responses off with a wonderful set of images in Travel with Intent, as she highlights the national tree of Chile…go check it out and see how it connects with the image above!
- Diane reminds me of something that I very much enjoyed as a child in a lovely post in pensivity101; nowadays, I will often help out my mother-in-law with this kind of puzzle!
- The capture in Teresa’s post in My Camera & I really caught my eye, as she features the puzzle aspect of architecture in a great way!
- Leave it to ladyleemanila‘s post to blow my concept of puzzle piece count way up high! 18,000 pieces is mind-boggling!
- Ken has us off to the races in a great post in Pictures without Film! There’s nothing better than a group of ducks vying for first place!
- The ancients have left us interesting puzzles, as we can see in Geriatri’X’ Fotogallery; this puzzle makes me think both of piecing things together again and the challenge of understanding what the larger structure might have looked like…
- Maria brings something to mind in her post in Kamerapromenader, for which it takes a real expert to find a good solution! The skill of people who work with stone in that form is priceless!
- Sandy shares some stunning black&white photography in her post in Out of my Write Mind, which also demonstrates that these are perfectly pieced together!
- Susan made me laugh with her entry in Musin’ with Susan, as it is filled with wit and a puzzle that many of us can relate to! Also, check out Susan’s week in review in Musin’ with Susan, and enjoy the variety of great photos!
- Hammad has a very fine capture in his post in The Blog of Hammad Rais; this photo makes me think that this maze has a way out…but does it?
- Teressa shares a wonderful set of images in her post in Another LQQk, which lead me to believe that she enjoys a puzzle or two! I agree that the puzzlement in the statue is very pronounced!
- No regrets for some lovely egrets in another wonderful post in Don’t Hold Your Breath! I have photographed some in my travels, but didn’t know as much about them as I.J. shares with us.
- The sun is highlighted as a puzzle in our universe with a great quote and photo in Sgeoil‘s post; an intriguing concept!
- Alice showcases a puzzle to be solved by a horse in her post in The 59 Club…how do you adjust to look through that fly cap?
- Brian brings us a subject that is truly puffed up and looks like it might be ready to blow in his post in Bushboy’s World, so be careful! Great song too!
- Take a closer look at the puzzling photo in Land of Images, and tell me what you see… serendipitous art? I like it!
Please let all these wonderful authors know how much you enjoy their blog posts!